OT: Thoughts and prayers with Axe Man | Syracusefan.com

OT: Thoughts and prayers with Axe Man

On a side note and so far off topic from your post... Dro - did I see you wandering around Lawton Valley the other day.

RIP MR AXEMAN

Wow. so sad. Thoughts and Prayers with Brent and the family.

can we pin this? i think its important that people see it and seeing that its still pretty much offseason for a lot of posters - we should keep it up for a few days imo.

Some people love Axe as journalist, some people not as much - but he is Cuse through and through and I certainly consider him part of my Cuse extended family.

What a terrible story. Condolences to Axe and his family for their loss.

Some people love Axe as journalist, some people not as much - but he is Cuse through and through and I certainly consider him part of my Cuse extended family.

I think he's great - he's a Syracuse guy through and through. It isn't just a job for him and he isn't just passing thru to get to a bigger gig, he's emotionally invested in Cuse sports. A very sad story - ALWAYS wear a life jacket even if you're Michael Phelps out there kayaking.

Horrible, horrible news. My condolences to the Axeman and his family.

Wow. Terrible. I personally enjoy his work and interviews especially.

at my league tonight I was told Doug Axe wake will be monday at some place on Bellevue ave. funeral will be tuesday

at my league tonight I was told Doug Axe wake will be monday at some place on Bellevue ave. funeral will be tuesday

Probably at Ryan's funeral home on Bellevue Ave off Onondaga Blvd between Westhill and Taunton.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom