OT: UCLA | Syracusefan.com

OT: UCLA

jr4750

All American
might be in the market for a new coach soon. Yikes, ugly start. Bad effort it seems too.

UCLA is one school I worry could poach Babers. He is a West Coast guy, has ties to UCLA and I think his offense would do well in the Pac-12.

Not sure if UCLA is that bad or aTm is that good...

UCLA is so inconsistent though. I have a number of UCLA grads/fans in the office so Tuesday should be fun anyway :)

Not sure if UCLA is that bad or aTm is that good...

UCLA is so inconsistent though. I have a number of UCLA grads/fans in the office so Tuesday should be fun anyway :)

A&M is not THAT good.

A terrible performance at home. Down 20 with 12 mins left does not indicate just how bad this game has been.

That Rosen pass will grade out as a really poor decision/INT come draft time but tonight, it's a TD.

UCLA needs flash and sex appeal.

Dino would bring offense but the fanbase wouldn't know who he is.

0307 nailed it Chip Kelly makes a lot of sense if he wants back into college football.

Gotta feel good for #2 after he dropped that pass 2 plays earlier. I love a good sports redemption.

As a former Knicks fan, hearing Gus Johnson makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

Gig em, more like Gag em, what a comeback. This game was made for Gus Johnson.

Second biggest comeback in major college history, (Michigan State came from behind after being down 3-38 vs. Northwestern in 2006).

might be in the market for a new coach soon. Yikes, ugly start. Bad effort it seems too.
9651e121dac222fdac699ca6d962b84f288c75e6ec120f4a06e3c04f139ee8ec.jpg

Great finish to the game. There goes my fun at the office though :) Too bad for aTm losing their starting QB, sure that had a bit impact on the outcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom