OT: Weather forecast tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

OT: Weather forecast tomorrow

Eric15

Living Legend
Syracuse: high of 53
Baltimore/DC area: high of 90

That's an incredible difference for only being 5-6 hours apart.

its 80 in NYC right now.

I was in Baltimore one week ago today and it was 50. What

10 degrees and its been snowing for the last 3 days, no end in site here. I realize I live in the frozen tundra, but its April. I need summer!!

Come to LA, it can be 70-75 on the coast and 50 miles into the valley it can be in the high 90's or even over 100.

craziness.. im 60 miles NW of DC and went from having the heat on late last week to pumping the air on yesterday and today. Its 85 here right now... nuts.

Last weekend they were projecting it would be 72 today. Instead it's going to be 53. Last night they were projecting 63 for next Tuesday. Now it's 56.

Meteorologists don't make promises. They make predictions.

Wow that is pretty crazy. FTR I've made the Cuse-B'more drive about 60 times in my life and my record is 4:35... but I'll never drive that fast again

Wow that is pretty crazy. FTR I've made the Cuse-B'more drive about 60 times in my life and my record is 4:35... but I'll never drive that fast again

Wow that is moving. I did it in about 5:30 with 2 stops last week.

About 180 miles away from Syracuse in Ottawa, and right now its 41. Friday is 33, with 5 inches of snow.

Trying to find somewhere to golf about 54 holes next weekend, and looking for areas 3-5 hours away - it won't be in Ottawa. Probably west of Toronto.

Wow that is moving. I did it in about 5:30 with 2 stops last week.
Non-stop door to door haha. Cruise set at about 74 with no traffic in the middle of the night. I-81 to I-83 feels like a couple exits to me by now.

Last weekend they were projecting it would be 72 today. Instead it's going to be 53. Last night they were projecting 63 for next Tuesday. Now it's 56.

Meteorologists don't make promises. They make predictions.
Kind of like politicians.

I've made that drive dozens of times also. Considering that I have the appetite of a morbidly obese person and the bladder control of a 90 year old, I usually have to stop twice which means around 6 hours.

That is because D.C. may not be Hell...but you can see the gates from there!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom