OT: Why do we love sports? One word... | Syracusefan.com

OT: Why do we love sports? One word...

DoctorBombay

Hall of Fame
Passion.
Not a fan of WBB, either college or pro. But my daughter loves it so...I'm a partial fan like it or not!
Whether it's Dino in the locker room or this scene here, in a sport I know little about, you can't escape the passion.
This had her & her mom wiping away tears, and I also got some dust in my eye as well.

Parker on title: 'This is for Pat' - ESPN Video

Also: tribalism.

Passion.
Not a fan of WBB, either college or pro. But my daughter loves it so...I'm a partial fan like it or not!
Whether it's Dino in the locker room or this scene here, in a sport I know little about, you can't escape the passion.
This had her & her mom wiping away tears, and I also got some dust in my eye as well.

This did not load for me. I tried twice. The commercial was fine, but when it went to the main video there was only sound, no picture.

Passion.

Cheerleaders

Is it true that we have the highest ranked WBB backcourt?