OT: Worse possible question to ask on a job interview | Syracusefan.com

OT: Worse possible question to ask on a job interview

Dave85

Living Legend
The company I am currently working at did not renew my contract for the fourth time so I am looking for work. 18 months is a pretty long time in the IT world and I am pretty much ready to move on anyway. I have a job interview this Monday and I was thinking what would be the worse possible question I could ask as a job candidate during the interview. Here's the worse possible question I could come up with to ask:

Do you have random drug testing here?

The gauntlet has been thrown. Top that one anyone!

Dave, where do you live? Our IT department sucks and we could use more Orange fans.

To your question: Does casual day mean no pants?

I'm looking for work in central New Jersey: Morristown, Somerville, Princeton, Flemington, Edison, Bridgewater, Berkley Heights

Thanks.

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Rosanne? Seriously, it's uncanny. Also, my last company had a no-tolerance "inter office" dating policy. With that said, do you like Chubby Chasers? Because I'm a Chubby Chaser.

What's the policy on office supplies that accidentally make there way home? Also, would I be allowed time off if a pen accidentally got lodged up my ass? Because that happened to me once. In Stall #3.

Is it an automatic dismissal if "someone" (use air quotes) gets caught watching pron on company computers?

EDIT: Using air quotes incorrectly would also be amusing. Or simply using them at all. Either way. They just make everything more absurd.

Third person references will usually get you pretty far in an interview.

"You got a policy on how long lunch breaks can be? Ghost likes lunch...if you catch my drift (then nod ur head slowly like you're on the same page). "

Also, asking someone if they catch your drift, when it doesn't make sense, will work wonders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom