Ouch, Derrick Rose, hate when that happens | Syracusefan.com

Ouch, Derrick Rose, hate when that happens

Fireball Jr.

All American
Cavs and Bulls, great game, even if the team I'm pullin' for lost on a heart-breaking, stone-cold killer shot at the buzzer by Rose. That was some good .

This pains me to post this, but it was a great ending to a great game.

Last edited:
Cavs and Bulls, great game, even if the team I'm pullin' for lost on a heart-breaking, stone-cold killer shot at the buzzer by Rose. That was some good . . . . .
That was a lucky shot, not a stone cold killer one.

Cavs and Bulls, great game, even if the team I'm pullin' for lost on a heart-breaking, stone-cold killer shot at the buzzer by Rose. That was some good . . . . .

This pains me to post this, but it was a great ending to a great game.

Even though it will torture the both of us, I hope the rest of this series is more like this game than the first two. What a battle. It's a shame that this isn't the conference finals. That the Hawks or 'Zards will have a chance to take on one of these teams after this series.

I know a lot of people are happy with the shot because it hurt LeBron, which is stupid. I may despise some of his antics, but that dude can ball. So much respect for his game. 14 Assists? On a night where Kyrie only had 11 points. Best player of the generation. Without doubt.

On to game 4! Keep killin' it Rose. Prove you can still be THAT guy.

Lucky shot but its really cool to see Rose back to 70-75% of his former self.

Fun series, I'm rooting for the Bulls after the whole Bucks cheap shotting wore off.

Atlanta/Chicago could be a crazy series if both teams play as they're capable of. Cavs/Hawks would be fun too, just please no Wizards in the ECF.

Lucky shot but its really cool to see Rose back to 70-75% of his former self.

Fun series, I'm rooting for the Bulls after the whole Bucks cheap shotting wore off.

Atlanta/Chicago could be a crazy series if both teams play as they're capable of. Cavs/Hawks would be fun too, just please no Wizards in the ECF.
If Wall's out, I don't think the Wiz are going much further. http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/5/...uel-timing-wizards-vs-hawks-nba-playoffs-2015

Even though the team I am pulling for is down, the Cavs-Bulls series has been great so far, illustrates why The Association is the greatest show on Earth!

Tomorrow's game is huge. Vegas is thinking the Cavs may tie it up, they're a slight ( 1 1/2-point) favorite.

And even though Rose's buzzer-beater momentarily triggered my Keith Smart-related PTSD, I was thrilled to see Mr. Swish back to hit that clutch 3 to tie the game with 10 seconds left.

And I'll always have this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom