Our away game fans... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Our away game fans...

If true, the Orange fans there didn't make noise to match the numbers. Could barely tell there were any there save one or two LGO chants and "Scoooop".
sadly a lot of us were too busy bitching about the refs for any chants to take place

also sadly as much as I hate to say it the louder we get the more opposing fans will resort to bernie fine bullshit, not worth it, especially when you are barely beating up team you should be up 20 on

for example waiting in line in the parking garage to get out a group of cuse fans started some LGO chants and a car of PC kids resorted to honking and yelling about bernie fine

If true, the Orange fans there didn't make noise to match the numbers. Could barely tell there were any there save one or two LGO chants and "Scoooop".
The atmosphere there is horrible, they had about 50 in game presentations, they did 25 tributes to Gavitt, and everything else was ads. You think the Dome's bad with advertising, go to a game at the Dunk. Not to mention all the recorded player garbage they threw up on the big screen.

The acoustics were rough, too.

Do we have clever old traditions?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I think the Manley Zoo and specifically the Dog Pound were pretty cool - spending the whole game barking at the opponent.

The atmosphere there is horrible, they had about 50 in game presentations, they did 25 tributes to Gavitt, and everything else was ads. You think the Dome's bad with advertising, go to a game at the Dunk. Not to mention all the recorded player garbage they threw up on the big screen.

The acoustics were rough, too.

"Let's Go Prah-dence" *clap*clap*clapclapclap*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom