Do you know the definition of Hoosier??

• y

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alibrat66

2nd String
We took their best punch and got off the floor to beat them. What a victory!! I even got to see it. Fabulous. Despite my efforts to remain cool and collected, I had to get out of my chair and do 500 pushups and 1,000 crunches to forestall an anxiety attack.

We beat them despite Dirty having a subpar game on offense, but he helped on the glass. I hope Triche's back is okay; he reached for it several times in the last 10 minutes or so and seemed in obvious pain. Let's hope the trainers work hard on it before now and Saturday. Lastly, I hope Moose practices his dunks in the next two days.:eek:

I'm so damn proud of this team. MCW was an absolute monster; I counted only one turnover from an airborne pass.

Our defense was an impregnable wall!

Bring on Marquette. It's payback time, baby.

GO CUSE!!!!

PS: I didn't come on this board during the game, because I was afraid of fouling up my internet connection. I am at home. Apparently, the IT Director, an SU grad, came to his senses and postponed shutting down the internet for four hours.

Hoed that couch working? Did you keep it down?

ali... you're on the internet what gives?

Apparently, the IT Director, an SU grad, came to his senses and postponed shutting down the internet for four hours.

Thank you all, very much for your support, Cuse fans. You're the best.

Apparently, the IT Director, an SU grad, came to his senses and postponed shutting down the internet for four hours.
heroic, I'm glad you got to witness LGO.

Here's the story of my internet drama. I left the ESPN College Plan on my screen when I went to bed. I got up at 5 a.m., figuring to drive to the airport, where they have free WiFi and are open 24 hours a day. Just for the hell of it, I clicked on the Ohio State game, in my heart knowing that I would get nothing but a blank screen. And, voila, there was the game!! I watched the Buckeyes and Arizona until it was time for the SU tip off. I clicked on the Syracuse-Indiana game, and holy moley, there it was!! I had anxiety throughout the game that I would lose the connection, replicating my Barcelona experience in 1987. Each timeout, I did floor exercises to beat back the panic of losing coverage and out of excitement for the Cuse's stellar performance. I didn't dare try to get on this board, figuring that I might somehow lose the game. I even traded headsets twice, going back to the ones I've worn since the BE tournament. I don't think I'm superstitious, but why tempt the fates. As a guy responded to me in Guatemala, when I asked him if he believed in Hell. He answered, "No one here really believe in hell, but no one wants to go there, either."

And here I am, by St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of purgatory!

We took their best punch and got off the floor to beat them. What a victory!! I even got to see it. Fabulous. Despite my efforts to remain cool and collected, I had to get out of my chair and do 500 pushups and 1,000 crunches to forestall an anxiety attack.

We beat them despite Dirty having a subpar game on offense, but he helped on the glass. I hope Triche's back is okay; he reached for it several times in the last 10 minutes or so and seemed in obvious pain. Let's hope the trainers work hard on it before now and Saturday. Lastly, I hope Moose practices his dunks in the next two days.:eek:

I'm so damn proud of this team. MCW was an absolute monster; I counted only one turnover from an airborne pass.

Our defense was an impregnable wall!

Bring on Marquette. It's payback time, baby.

GO CUSE!!!!

PS: I didn't come on this board during the game, because I was afraid of fouling up my internet connection. I am at home. Apparently, the IT Director, an SU grad, came to his senses and postponed shutting down the internet for four hours.

We mentioned how we felt badly for you in the chat room - glad you got to see it.

What a fabulous, unexpected night!!! So glad you could watch. Now go to bed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom