Out of the box next coach: | Syracusefan.com

Out of the box next coach:

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Melo!! Howard is doing really well at Michigan, especially recruiting. Melo could surround himself with great assistants and would kill it on the recruiting scene.

Melo!! Howard is doing really well at Michigan, especially recruiting. Melo could surround himself with great assistants and would kill it on the recruiting scene.
You do realize Juwan Howard was an NBA assistant for like 6 years before getting the Michigan job.
I would love for Melo to be a huge part of the program post playing career. But I don’t think Syracuse pulls a Jeff Saturday and hires him as Head Coach.

Not as long as there is the requirement to have a college degree.

You do realize Juwan Howard was an NBA assistant for like 6 years before getting the Michigan job.
I would love for Melo to be a huge part of the program post playing career. But I don’t think Syracuse pulls a Jeff Saturday and hires him as Head Coach.
Yes, I do realize that.

Thought you were going to say Jeff Saturday!

If you thought we went isolation too much now, I can’t imagine what it would look like with Melo.

Not as long as there is the requirement to have a college degree.
So question on this, and this is 100% me just being an idiot...

But suppose a university, let's say Syracuse University, gave someone, let's say Carmelo Anthony, an honorary degree for his many philanthropic, community developing achievements?

Would this satisfy the degree requirement?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom