Over Paid or What? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Over Paid or What?

He is a grade A @$$, a lot feel he is in over is head and that if he didn't have the OC last year it would have been a bad season. Plus a lot do not like went down at Vanderbilt with him.
Same stuff I've been saying. My brother-in-law is a huge Penn State fan. They like last season, but not 100% behind the HC.
Gotcha. I didn't know if it was his personality/character or if it was strictly a coaching thing. Maybe they can get rid of him and find a guy that will act like "awe shucks" in the public eye while ignoring P e d o p h I l I abehind the scenes. Then again, what are the odds you could strike that kind of gold twice?

Coach salaries should be capped at whatever players earn (i.e., whatever an education costs).
That's a good idea. We should do the same thing for CEO's.

When our culture starts caring more about hard working people that bust their tails to provide for their families for 30+ years, I'll care more about players that pay their dues for 3-4 years.

Gotcha. I didn't know if it was his personality/character or if it was strictly a coaching thing. Maybe they can get rid of him and find a guy that will act like "awe shucks" in the public eye while ignoring P e d o p h I l I abehind the scenes. Then again, what are the odds you could strike that kind of gold twice?

I guess the silver lining is that if he implodes, they are on the hook for this new deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom