Over-Under in minutes | Syracusefan.com

Over-Under in minutes

realorange

Living Legend
until Frank Martin goes ballistic.

I'm betting 6 minutes.

Or better yet, until Jimmy gets out the vaudeville hook to yank someone for failing to locate a shooter.

Or better yet, until Jimmy gets out the vaudeville hook to yank someone for failing to locate a shooter.

I'd PAY money to see that! :)

That makes me want to ask a question. Is anyone truly getting "Boeheimed" yet this season?

I'd PAY money to see that! :)

That makes me want to ask a question. Is anyone truly getting "Boeheimed" yet this season?
Gillon. He was Boeheimed (past tense) but seems to have recovered. Franklin has gotten chewed out numerous occasions. Are you asking who on our team is going to be in the dog house throughout the season?

ARE YOU SURE WE SHOULD EVEN PUT THAT THOUGHT OUT THERE?? I don't think it should be given any energy whatsoever!

Gillon. He was Boeheimed (past tense) but seems to have recovered. Franklin has gotten chewed out numerous occasions. Are you asking who on our team is going to be in the dog house throughout the season?

ARE YOU SURE WE SHOULD EVEN PUT THAT THOUGHT OUT THERE?? I don't think it should be given any energy whatsoever!

While I agree to an extent about the energy, I am not sure how much effect we actually have. However, I am appreciative that you made me stop and consider it!

Seriously though, the word "Boeheimed", which I learned on here, entertains the heck out of me, to the point I kind of enjoy seeing it happen. Does that make me a bad fan? I get enjoyment out of some words, and that has been a popular one here!!!

I remembered Gillon and the thread about him, but isn't being Boeheimed more than a 1 time chewing out, but more appropriate when it's a pattern like Fab Melo being replaced for the first thing Boeheim could possibly spot that he didnt like? To me, that was the TRUE Boeheiming. Yes, sometimes I can appreciate how far in depth we go microanalyzing a child's game, considering all of the problems in our society that receive little energy when it comes to solutions. I can recognize the comedy in it, which I suppose makes it funny...to me.

Wouldn't it be funny if after JB retires, he was a free agent henchman hired to Boehein people in real life? Imagine the possibilities!

Edit: Being there is a word that some people on here enjoy doing to me that I'm not allowed to say, being Boeheimed is the equivalent and I've found a new use for the word as relates to the board. I am a veteran of the word "Boeheimed", so my other comrades can appreciate the meaning the word has to me!!

who will be the lucky winner this year ?

il_fullxfull.557035119_5ov5.jpg

who will be the lucky winner this year ?

il_fullxfull.557035119_5ov5.jpg

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but I may still have some old work-related emails from a company I helped found, where we would give CUSTOMERS the "Golden Bone" award, for finding the most clever ways to bone us, similar to some of the stuff in Glengarry, Glen Ross. So are you referring to a Golden Bone(tm) award too!?!?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but I may still have some old work-related emails from a company I helped found, where we would give CUSTOMERS the "Golden Bone" award, for finding the most clever ways to bone us, similar to some of the stuff in Glengarry, Glen Ross. So are you referring to a Golden Bone(tm) award too!?!?
Funny, before season started I would have bet Taureen. Not anymore

Funny, before season started I would have bet Taureen. Not anymore

Ha, I can agree with where you're coming from. I'm glad one of my favorite amino acids joined the fold rather than boning us like the guys who string us along then go to Kentucky. That's the Golden Bone(tm) award right there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom