Overall, a good season | Syracusefan.com

Overall, a good season

B

Brooky03

The NCAAT salvaged what might have gone down as a top 3 most disappointing season for Cuse. I'm glad we made it this far and kept the game respectable for a half. I don't see us making up this deficit with our lack of offense, so I'm taking this opportunity to congratulate the team on a job well done.

Fudge Nova and Fudge Kansas.

The NCAAT salvaged what might have gone down as a top 3 most disappointing season for Cuse. I'm glad we made it this far and kept the game respectable for a half. I don't see us making up this deficit with our lack of offense, so I'm taking this opportunity to congratulate the team on a job well done.

Fudge Nova and Fudge Kansas.

Ok so, sorry, but a respectful “f**k that” for writing this at halftime.

Even if true, enjoy the possibility on a season that in all probability should have ended two weeks ago.

bump.

i'm not happy with the loss. nobody is. but we should feel thankful that this team, with the lowest expectations of arguably any JB coached team, finished the season the way they did. Duke has to be the favorite to win the 'ship at this point, if Vegas knows what's good for them. Taking them down to the wire is an accomplishment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom