PackPride Invite | Syracusefan.com

PackPride Invite

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I had a breakthrough with the NCSt sports forum. As you know nearly all of us were denied permission to post. If you want to post there (please follow their board decorum)...send me a note or post here what Username you will be posting under. Thanks

TexanMark

I was granted permission no problem that is shocking they denied some other people.

I had been trying since January or so and no dice

They probably had some bad experience with opposing fans (COUGH COUGH Clem cough cough son?) and now they don't like visitors.

I post on the Georgia Tech board so maybe that is why I had no problem. That is weird that NC State board is really anti-ACC/Swofford/UNC. They are a little defensive and don't seem to like us or the other northern teams. Based on my time in NC the NC State fans are the blue collar fans compared to the elitist UNC fans and they are jealous of UNC. NC State fans are like Virginia Tech fans while UNC fans are like Virginia fans.

I had a breakthrough with the NCSt sports forum. As you know nearly all of us were denied permission to post. If you want to post there (please follow their board decorum)...send me a note or post here what Username you will be posting under. Thanks

TexanMark

I'm pretty sure I've been banned there since the Julius Hodge days. Badge of honor in my book. I can smell that fanbase from here.

I was granted permission no problem that is shocking they denied some other people.
Isnt your IP from below the mason/dixon line?

Weird folks run boards...

Present company excluded, except fishy...

I just checked my account was approved about 3 hrs ago lol

Isnt your IP from below the mason/dixon line?

Weird folks run boards...

Present company excluded, except fishy...
Maybe the Charlotte IP got me granted permission easier. However, I identified myself as a Syracuse fan and didn't try to make myself appear like a Wolfpack fan.

Where is the opponent section?
Got it. never knew the helmets had links.

Crusty...we also have links in the dropdown boxes (you need to be logged in to see them though)

If you never applied...try asking permission over there. If they deny you let me know.

Crusty...we also have links in the dropdown boxes (you need to be logged in to see them though)

If you never applied...try asking permission over there. If they deny you let me know.
Aye Yah! I will do that after I read up on self-flagellation.

Lived in Raleigh for 8 months. I never need to speak to another NC State again, let alone on a message board.

I don't mind speaking to opposing fans...most are civil. I gain a wealth of tailgating, parking, food and hotel knowledge to be shared with the rest of you.

why would I want to post on a site that didn't want me in the first place. What I like about this site is the fact that we get different opinions from all types of people. That has to be one boring website

I don't mind speaking to opposing fans...most are civil. I gain a wealth of tailgating, parking, food and hotel knowledge to be shared with the rest of you.
Exactly! I got you so I don't need them!
You are our great ambassador - I would create a riot.

I had been trying since January or so and no dice

Don't bother, that is one dejected fan base. TexanMark's attempt to share info did not get much reaction and one guy even said 'Thank, now go away'. Over half of them expect to lose this Sat and a decent number expect Dorean to be 0-14 in conference play after the season. They only have 2 threads related to the game, one was announcing the spread and the other was a prediction thread. At 4-4 they only need 2 wins for bowl eligibility and most of them have already mailed it in, even with Wake on their schedule. They are the anti-Rutgers, basically marking themselves as deceased well in advance of any fatal illness.

TexanMark
Why would I want to talk to Rutgers South

Thats because your a nice guy, My correspondence with opposing fans usually ends with brandished broken beer bottles.

Have we had one NCS fan for football? I know we've had a few for hoop, especially after the game SU won at the end that had a bit of controversy.