Paging SWFLCUSE | Syracusefan.com

Paging SWFLCUSE

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
Where you at bro? Give us a report on the craziness near FGtownCU campus

It's been just a whirlwind of activity right now, all over town people are flying fgcu flags with pride!! The players are staying focused on the task on hand, and are excited to play who many believe are the best Florida school.

We had a huge pep rally yesterday to celebrate the sweet 16 birth. we had 4000 ruckus fans. espn cut in live right as the crowd started chanting F the gators.

The school bookstore had seen a 200% increase in sales over last year, and admissions had been flooded non stop.

Overall it is a great time to be an eagle!!! I've lived down here for almost 7 years and this town has never been as electric as it is now.

It's been just a whirlwind of activity right now, all over town people are flying fgcu flags with pride!! The players are staying focused on the task on hand, and are excited to play who many believe are the best Florida school.

We had a huge pep rally yesterday to celebrate the sweet 16 birth. we had 4000 ruckus fans. espn cut in live right as the crowd started chanting F the gators.

The school bookstore had seen a 200% increase in sales over last year, and admissions had been flooded non stop.

Overall it is a great time to be an eagle!!! I've lived down here for almost 7 years and this town has never been as electric as it is now.

Very cool what's going on there. One of the reasons I love March so much.

Do you go to many of their games? I've been down here since 1999 and went to my first Eagles game this year when they played Stetson.(what took me so long to go watch?)

Do you go to many of their games? I've been down here since 1999 and went to my first Eagles game this year when they played Stetson.(what took me so long to go watch?)
I have gone to almost every home game since I have been attending FGCU.

I was at Ft Myers Beach 2 weeks ago and there were a ton of FGCU students there on Spring Break. I was with my wife and child, but that is why sunglasses are a great thing. The scenery was great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom