Papa John | Syracusefan.com

Papa John

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
BHb4S3pCAAANNTI.jpg

You know he went HAM last night.

In the words of Dutch, he is "one ugly mother effer!"

had the worst case of food poisoning i ever had from pj's- pure garbage- most of those chains are like that though. local places 10x better

Never had a PJ pizza. Dont plan on it either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F Papa John.

I hope he chokes on one of his so-called "pizzas"
Thats a bit harsh karma wise. Careful he might croak and leave Louisville a ton of $ beyond his current contributions.I wish we had a big time celebrity tie-in but we are stuck with Carrier :noidea: and those bastards left town.

Thats a bit harsh karma wise. Careful he might croak and leave Louisville a ton of $ beyond his current contributions.I wish we had a big time celebrity tie-in but we are stuck with Carrier :noidea: and those bastards left town.
Yes, if only Syracuse University had wealthy benefactors. Lord knows no one rich and famous has ever graduated from Syracuse, after all.

He is the Greg Schiano of pizza. Camaro and all!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Most pj are owned and operated by small business owners who can not possibly afford to pay for health insurance without charging 20 for a pizza

Please educate yourself before making comments
I made this comment because Papa John himself said that this was his policy.

He is whispering to his employee, "I am going to fire you so I don't have to provide you with health insurance and risk losing my 100-room mansion."
I'm curious as to when it became an expected "right" for employees to have health benefits? If employer wants to offer benefits beyond a wage I think that's great. I just don't know how it came to be the people believe that it's a right

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

I thought the thread was heading in a nice direction at first with the West Side Story reference . . . . now I'm not so sure . . . .

OK then...let's get the thread back on track:

F Pappa John and his "better ingredients make better pizzas" bs!

He's right though - better ingredients do make better pizzas. He never actually claims that his company uses better ingredients however....

This thread hurts me. My dad looks almost exactly like Papa John, to the point that one of his nicknames is Papa John.

Also, as chain pizza goes I think it's better than Pizza Hut and Dominoes by a good margin.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

This thread hurts me. I dad looks almost exactly like Papa John, to the point that one of his nicknames is Papa John.

Also, as chain pizza goes I think it's better than Pizza Hut and Dominoes by a good margin.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Oh no, I think we have this conversation on this board at least once a year, no? Someone will chime in with Little Ceasars" and then the debate will continue with some chiming in for Dominoes and Pizza Hut, blah blah blah.

Maybe we can get that Godfather's Pizza guy to adopt us. He seemed like a nice guy . . . .

Yes, if only Syracuse University had wealthy benefactors. Lord knows no one rich and famous has ever graduated from Syracuse, after all.
I meant wealthy benefactors that support the athletic program like he does.

I'm curious as to when it became an expected "right" for employees to have health benefits? If employer wants to offer benefits beyond a wage I think that's great. I just don't know how it came to be the people believe that it's a right

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Get used to it, Capt. It's part of the "Corporations, businesses and anyone who is rich is greedy and evil" philosophy.

Free benefits for everyone!

Of course, when the price of those pizzas goes up to cover these benefits, then they'll be buying from someone else with a cheaper price.

Where's my Obamaphone?

I generally avoid the carbs by not eating pizza, with the exception of when I am in Syracuse and ALWAYS stop at the Varsity to indulge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom