Per Donna about Tyus | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Per Donna about Tyus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Vegas should set official odds on these decisions, like they do with many other far more exotic propositions. With the level of interest shown here, there appears to be an untapped market.

Guys we can all chill a bit...he's in woodbridge New Jersey right now

Guys we can all chill a bit...he's in woodbridge New Jersey right now
If that is the case (and I know there has been too much conjecture on here already), it is odd that he would be at SU only 3 days this week and home the rest. Seems more and more like he is investigating options and likely testing the waters. I am preparing for disappointment.

If that is the case (and I know there has been too much conjecture on here already), it is odd that he would be at SU only 3 days this week and home the rest. Seems more and more like he is investigating options and likely testing the waters. I am preparing for disappointment.
I don’t think he can test the waters at this point. The deadline for that was last Sunday. He’s either 100% in the draft or staying.

Correct me if I’m wrong above.

He can still test the waters
NBA Draft deadlines, timeline to declare: What's next for Tyus Battle, Oshae Brissett?

• On April 22, 11:59 p.m., every underclassman who wants to declare for the draft needs to declare for the draft by submitting a letter to the NBA office. That's the deadline.
  • By 10 days after the combine ends -- May 30 (11:59 p.m.) -- potential early entrants who decide to stay in school must submit that request in writing to retain their college eligibility and continue their college careers.

No big deal. I used to jump on planes every other weekend when I was in college to see my girl. Most kids do this.
I guess you had a lot more loose change in your pocket than I did back then.

I don’t think he can test the waters at this point. The deadline for that was last Sunday. He’s either 100% in the draft or staying.
Donna had said she wouldn't believe Tyus would do the "testing the waters" thing. He'd either come back to 'Cuse, or declare with an agent.

If its not a commercial flight its expensive...

Status
Not open for further replies.