Per twitter no student section for this game | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Per twitter no student section for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess i am confused why kent is blamed for a manifesto written by someone with no relation to syracuse?
That’s been his point in all those off the wall posts

After the turn the Democrats have made in the last few years, it’s hard to tell what’s sarcasm and what isn’t anymore.
This kind of thought process by both sides is what is wrong with our country right now. Maybe take the time to see where people who don’t share the same opinion as you come from with their thought process before dismissing it completely. Modern political parties suck

This kind of thought process by both sides is what is wrong with our country right now. Maybe take the time to see where people who don’t share the same opinion as you come from with their thought process before dismissing it completely. Modern political parties suck

I’d settle for people not committing violence, intending to hurt, or acting with mal intent just because someone has a differing viewpoint. Just because I disagree doesn’t mean I haven’t heard them out and performed my due diligence to educate myself. But that doesn’t mean that it has to be the end of the world.

It’s amazing that my wife’s best friend and me can have a civil conversation, and have become good friends, when we are literally the polar opposite on every issue. Just because you disagree at best, or think the other person is an idiot at worst, doesn’t mean you’re obliged to treat them subhuman.

Before he opened his mouth his whiteness made him incompetent at his job, and for that, he should be fired.
White = Incompetent. Got it.

are you crazy.gif

I’ll say it again...what I would give to have a conversation with these clowns face to face and absolutely roast them.

Credibility took a complete nosedive.

AND whoever did all of these acts (graffiti, words, etc) deserves the punishment.
Can't reason with stupid or crazy.

According to news reports, three University at Albany students were found guilty of falsely reporting purported racial harassment a couple of years ago. If the SPD charges are borne out, we know of four graffiti incidents at SU that could be in that category. It remains to be seen how much of SU‘S racist graffiti was done by false flaggers, but it’s not ridiculous to think that at least some of it could be.

How many Jewish students are there? I would bet a lot. I knew Many from the city or Long Island. I mean there are pretty much Jewish fraternities.
There are jewish fraternities.
There’s a ton, same with UB

How many Jewish students are there? I would bet a lot. I knew Many from the city or Long Island. I mean there are pretty much Jewish fraternities.
Of the undergrad population, there are approximately 2800 (~18%) Jewish students.

Of the undergrad population, there are approximately 2800 (~18%) Jewish students.

Thanks. I would have assumed more.

I remember AEPi and ZBT being primarily Jewish fraternities.

The story you posted noted there were at least 7000 reported hate crimes to the FBI in 2017 and anywhere from 300 to 800 confirmed hoaxes, right? Even be aggressive and say there are 400 hoaxes a year, out of 7000, that gets you to approximately 5 percent.

And the simple fact that the girl was arrested for graffiti in SUPPORT of the protest (PRO PROTEST) keeps getting twisted to mean she was doing fake racist graffiti.

According to news reports, three University at Albany students were found guilty of falsely reporting purported racial harassment a couple of years ago. If the SPD charges are borne out, we know of four graffiti incidents at SU that could be in that category. It remains to be seen how much of SU‘S racist graffiti was done by false flaggers, but it’s not ridiculous to think that at least some of it could be.

So far, there are ZERO false flags. Cite the story where it notes there was a false flag. One girl was arrested for graffiti that was negative to the UNIVERSITY and in support of the protesters. I've yet to read any stories noting the RACIST graffiti was deliberately planted. This thread is a case study in misinformation spreading.

Whether or not this Kent person is, or is not, a good person is wholly irrelevant. He should go.

Before he opened his mouth his whiteness made him incompetent at his job, and for that, he should be fired.

His whole perspective naturally drifts toward individualism, and he identifies as white. He's completely unable to see how racism is interwoven into our society, and at no point can he adequately address any of these issues. Does that sound like someone qualified to preside over this situation? He can't understand it on any level.

His whole norm is a sense of "belonging" to this society, and that's been instilled in every institution, every text book, and TV show he's watched - as a result, he's simply not equipped to see the other perspective whether he wants to or not (and he likely thinks he can - that's white arrogance). His privilege is his undoing - that, and that alone, doesn't allow him to process the perspectives of POC. I suppose it's not his fault, it's just inherent in who he is obviously.

So, fire him! Or give him free pizza! Either one works for me!
I don’t think everyone understands your obvious genius. It’s a shame.

I don’t think everyone understands your obvious genius. It’s a shame.
That Ghost character is a wily coyote!
The sarcasm font is best left to those with no sense of humor.

So far, there are ZERO false flags. Cite the story where it notes there was a false flag. One girl was arrested for graffiti that was negative to the UNIVERSITY and in support of the protesters. I've yet to read any stories noting the RACIST graffiti was deliberately planted. This thread is a case study in misinformation spreading.

yep. The girl that got caught doing the graffiti yesterday didn’t do anything racist. It was all encouraging the protests.

That white dude Kent guy happens to have a Chinese wife which is one of the targeted populations. His kids are a mix of white dude and asian. When they lived in the south they were targeted all the time. They had their tires slashed, a dog killed. All because of the mixed white dude/asian race thing. So whoever said this above, you might want to check your facts (and I did not mean to check them at the door). I guarantee you that he deeply cares about this.

That white dude Kent guy happens to have a Chinese wife which is one of the targeted populations. His kids are a mix of white dude and asian. When they lived in the south they were targeted all the time. They had their tires slashed, a dog killed. All because of the mixed white dude/asian race thing. So whoever said this above, you might want to check your facts (and I did not mean to check them at the door). I guarantee you that he deeply cares about this.

Whether or not this Kent person is, or is not, a good person is wholly irrelevant. He should go.

His whole perspective naturally drifts toward individualism, and he identifies as white. He's completely unable to see how racism is interwoven into our society, and at no point can he adequately address any of these issues. Does that sound like someone qualified to preside over this situation? He can't understand it on any level.

His whole norm is a sense of "belonging" to this society, and that's been instilled in every institution, every text book, and TV show he's watched - as a result, he's simply not equipped to see the other perspective whether he wants to or not (and he likely thinks he can - that's white arrogance). His privilege is his undoing - that, and that alone, doesn't allow him to process the perspectives of POC. I suppose it's not his fault, it's just inherent in who he is obviously.

So, fire him! Or give him free pizza! Either one works for me!

It was Ghost speaking cancel culture. It’s a mix of sarcasm and wokeness, but it’s possible that this isn’t the right thread for this right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom