Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 89 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
conclusive

Ok dr wordsmith. You may be unfamiliar with dictionaries but sometimes words have multiple meanings. Saying something seems conclusive can also mean its convincing.

Moreover, the reason i think that syracuse is out is based on what multiple syracuse insiders have said, not posts from the boneyard. I know its been difficult for you to accept that reality but its ok to trust a little bit. You seem like the type who would deny climate change.

I hope your crusade to convince everyone syracuse is still in this recruitment is worthwhile and successful.

Last edited:
Ok dr wordsmith. You may be unfamiliar with dictionaries but sometimes words have multiple meanings. Saying something seems conclusive can also mean its convincing.

Moreover, the reason i think that syracuse is out is based on what multiple syracuse insiders have said, not posts from the boneyard. I know its been difficult for you to accept that reality but its ok to trust a little bit. You seem like the type who would deny climate change.

I hope your crusade to convince everyone syracuse is still in this recruitment is worthwhile and successful.
climate is always changing. There is no proof that it has anything to do with us. Carbon dioxide levels are not historically high in geologic time. Our climate is primarily controlled by photons originating in the center of sun 100,000 years ago. We are recovering from the so-called little an ice age.

climate is always changing. There is no proof that it has anything to do with us. Carbon dioxide levels are not historically high in geologic time. Our climate is primarily controlled by photons originating in the center of sun 100,000 years ago. We are recovering from the so-called little an ice age.

Whoa whoah we have a board for that buddy.

fire_1f525.png
fire_1f525.png

This is awesome lmao

There was truth to the info I posted a few weeks ago, Akok did not get along w Wahab and Hurley didn’t help the situation, the Boneyard just got soft!!

Kevin Ollie is working with a NBA/GL team in scouting (consulting only bc of his employment agreement) , wouldn’t surprised if he is involved

I have respect for the Hurley family, how can u not, but Danny could never handle the pressure (from many angles), he def has potential as a HC, but a big butt , tbd

seriously - get out of the hoops forums with this crap

Every day it's the same story:

Me: Hmm lots of action in the Akok section again. Maybe he finally made his announcement

Akok page:

Me: *throws laptop in the dumpster*

Status
Not open for further replies.