Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 90 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now lets see if he commits now that the two teams have met and UCONN did what they had to do to win.

Was he there wearing a UConn shirt?
He's been to UConn 3 times. He's going there.

This kid is not coming to Syracuse
Akok Akok May not be coming to Syracuse but this article is definitely bent toward UCONN and Georgetown favor. It covers all bases mentioning NBA, Syracuse and other schools as options. States that rumors Akok was committing to UCONN a month ago but that did not happen.

One thing of significance, the article mentioned that Georgetown was the only school that showed up at the Bahamas for the tournament he was in. It makes me wonder what happen with Syracuse. GMAC had been putting a full court press on his recruitment. Wonder if his OV left an impression that he had lost interest in Syracuse.

Akok Akok May not be coming to Syracuse but this article is definitely bent toward UCONN and Georgetown favor. It covers all bases mentioning NBA, Syracuse and other schools as options. States that rumors Akok was committing to UCONN a month ago but that did not happen.

One thing of significance, the article mentioned that Georgetown was the only school that showed up at the Bahamas for the tournament he was in. It makes me wonder what happen with Syracuse. GMAC had been putting a full court press on his recruitment. Wonder if his OV left an impression that he had lost interest in Syracuse.
Did Gtown play a game in Gtown three days later. D. Migh have been convenient scheduling

I wonder how these kids go to multiple games in a season without getting tickets as a benefit. I know some of them are local kids but in high school I had enough money to go to a couple high school basketball games not college basketball games. I understand that UConn plays in a glorified high school gym most of the time but I would have been able to afford the nose bleed seats at the dome only then!

I'd be very surprised if his college choice isn't UCONN at this point. He is tight with Jalen Adams a Mass Rivals alum and several others already in the program. I'd probably put Providence second with AJ Reeves and David Duke already there.

AA does "follow" GMac and Jalen Carey on Twitter for the record, so that has recently changed.

I'd be very surprised if his college choice isn't UCONN at this point. He is tight with Jalen Adams a Mass Rivals alum and several others already in the program. I'd probably put Providence second with AJ Reeves and David Duke already there.

AA does "follow" GMac and Jalen Carey on Twitter for the record, so that has recently changed.
Has followed them for awhile now...nothing new since his visit which is telling. Hes not coming here so I'm thinking uconn or NBA and the NBA seems highly unlikely.

Has followed them for awhile now...nothing new since his visit which is telling. Hes not coming here so I'm thinking uconn or NBA and the NBA seems highly unlikely.

Just pointing out that there are some connections to Cuse (since some have said there have been none), but the tea leaves have and still point to UCONN.

he's stated more than once that he's deciding late. if you can't handle that, there's an "ignore thread" option

8C718DB5-2EEF-4E32-8DDE-6087829D1DD5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.