Class of 2015 - PF Brodricks Jones (CA) to UTEP | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 PF Brodricks Jones (CA) to UTEP

Have all of our 2015 guys qualified, specifically Diagne?

Our interest does not give me a warm a feeling about one of our'15 guys
is this a thought or a guess of yours or do you have inside knowledge saying Diange is not going to make it to campus?

I'm not liking how this is heading regarding Diagne qualifying.

Me neither...no offense to Broderick, but I dont believe he is the same caliber of a diagne offensively. Will be interesting to see how this one plays out. Don't be surprised people...

bornagainOrange said:
Me neither...no offense to Broderick, but I dont believe he is the same caliber of a diagne offensively. Will be interesting to see how this one plays out. Don't be surprised people...

This kid isn't even in the same ballpark as Diagne. He would get pushed around like a rag doll.

I will be quite unhappy if Diange cannot qualify.

Francis had a cryptic tweet earlier...about a situation that he can't talk about...

It was hardly cryptic. Thinly veiled IMO.

Hmm let me put my secret decoder pin on. (A Christmas Story) Can't be Obokoh he's already eligible and has been a good student. Can't be DC2 cause he's on schedule to graduate and finally gave a public thumbs up on his health. Is this the NCAA last Barb or is it legit?

Last edited:
This just sucks. It's a never ending string of bad stuff happening. This was the last position we could afford an issue to deal with.

Let's say Diagne doesn't qualify, so why bring in a project kid that is unlikely to be ready to add anything to the team this year? Either see if there are any 5th years still out there or save the schollie. Maybe this kid is better than portrayed or more ready to contribute, but if he's not, I hardly see the pointing tying up this scholarship going forward.

Man, I hope Diagne is ready to go.

Let's say Diagne doesn't qualify, so why bring in a project kid that is unlikely to be ready to add anything to the team this year? Either see if there are any 5th years still out there or save the schollie. Maybe this kid is better than portrayed or more ready to contribute, but if he's not, I hardly see the pointing tying up this scholarship going forward.

Man, I hope Diagne is ready to go.

Just great another project. If they know they are getting back ships on appeal I would hope they would use it to get an impact player. What is going on?
we do not know what will happen with the appeal. It is a committee decision that is yet to be made. Put me in the camp that is worried about Diagne.

I think Brodericks Jones is a fine prospect for our system.

But the emphasis is on "prospect" -- like Hakim Warrick, this is a guy who needs a year or two to physically mature before he will be ready to contribute. Not a bad player to potentially add, but he won't be a contributor next year in the pivot like at least one of our '15 prospects would be.

Just an FYI for the mods that his name is mispelled in the thread title. It should be Brodricks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom