Class of 2023 - PF/C Drew Fielder (CA) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PF/C Drew Fielder (CA) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played against JP twice this past summer and handed JP his head both times.

I think he put up 20/10 against JP. Never thought he’d be in play but he’s an Idaho kid not a coastal kid. He wants/wanted Gonzaga.

He seems quite a bit more physical than JP. He can really shoot it and has pretty good moves inside. He would be a really good get. We‘re going to have to wait a while for his decision.

Hopefully the timeline doesn't screw us. To dashers point if this kid is blowing up then this dragging out brings in more big fi$h

Of course we would all love for the coaches to land our primary recruits. It is a problem. But, at least they seem pretty good at pivoting and picking up some decent talent.

Hate to say it, but this kid looks good. A Tyler Lydon clone.

Al Pacino GIF

I think he put up 20/10 against JP. Never thought he’d be in play but he’s an Idaho kid not a coastal kid. He wants/wanted Gonzaga.
I was wondering about that. Seems like their type of player.

So late to this party; would love to steal this kid from somebody, a la Peter Carey last year.

So Patterson at the 4 but slides into an offensive-minded/shooting small ball 5. Also take Patterson who would be on the Jesse timeline. And get Mike Williams. Good pivot considering how 2023s have been going, let’s lock it up.

my daughter in grad school at boise st. For what its worth, not an easy sequence of flights to get back and forth, Boise-Syracuse

my daughter in grad school at boise st. For what its worth, not an easy sequence of flights to get back and forth, Boise-Syracuse
I live in SLC and you would think getting to Boise would be pretty easy from here.

It's not.

I imagine Cuse to Boise is rough.

I live in SLC and you would think getting to Boise would be pretty easy from here.

It's not.

I imagine Cuse to Boise is rough.
About the same as Maine to Tennessee I would imagine….

Boise and Syracuse look a lot alike in size and makeup.

Much more like home than the other places he's looking. Boston, Miami and Southern California will be much more substantial culture shocks than Syracuse, even accounting for how extremely conservative Idaho is as a state compared to us.

Boise and Syracuse look a lot alike in size and makeup.

Much more like home than the other places he's looking. Boston, Miami and Southern California will be much more substantial culture shocks than Syracuse, even accounting for how extremely conservative Idaho is as a state compared to us.
Gimme culture shock in Southern California any day

Bleh, if you like wildfires and drought, it's ok...

When we shovel off the snow, our houses are still here.
When their houses fall down, the Federal government rebuilds them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors