Class of 2025 - PF Matthew Gilhool (PA) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PF Matthew Gilhool (PA) Offered

Yeah he moved into the top 70 in the last 247S update. On3 has him inside the top 55. Definitely a fast-rising big. GMac saw him last week at a William Penn open gym!
Really rare to see a 6'10 guy shoot threes and lead the break off his own rebound.

Those guys who can do that rarely last in college.

His dunk highlights are pretty pedestrian for a guy his size, I wonder if that's what has held him back in the rankings so far?

Matt is the guy with the grey hoodie with the white spots. There are two other Gilhools in the picture.

Someone, I assume his brother Daniel is in the dark blue hoodie. He is class of 2027. Looks like he plays basketball and might end up the biggest.

Patrick is the 3rd Gilhool. Assuming he is another brother. He is class of 2026 and is wearing the white tee shirt. Looks like he is a football player.

Good sign with the younger Gilhools in Syracuse gear already.

Kid's had quite the journey already. Originally from Central PA. It looks like in addition to his local high school (Elizabethtown, which is about half way between Harrisburg and Lancaster), he's had stops at Westtown, LI Lutheran, before reclassifying and transferring to Penn Charter. All the switching schools reminds me of that Camden kid. I hope he settles in for these last two years.

Matt is the guy with the grey hoodie with the white spots. There are two other Gilhools in the picture.

Someone, I assume his brother Daniel is in the dark blue hoodie. He is class of 2027. Looks like he plays basketball and might end up the biggest.

Patrick is the 3rd Gilhool. Assuming he is another brother. He is class of 2026 and is wearing the white tee shirt. Looks like he is a football player.

Good sign with the younger Gilhools in Syracuse gear already.
I think all four are brothers. The oldest is the one all the way to the right, if I’m correct.

I think all four are brothers. The oldest is the one all the way to the right, if I’m correct.
Patrick is for sure. I guess he is a senior (and also plays basketball).

Patrick is for sure. I guess he is a senior (and also plays basketball).

He was a senior two school years ago (article was from winter of '22)

We are in great shape here. Could see this recruitment ending early in our favor.

We are early favorites for Gilhool, Kiyan and Dixon in my opinion.

We are in a good spot with Sadiq but wouldn’t call us a favorite at this point.
If the staff had it their way, I think the 2025 class looks like that. Anthony, Gilhool, Sadiq and Dixon

We are in great shape here. Could see this recruitment ending early in our favor.

If the staff had it their way, I think the 2025 class looks like that. Anthony, Gilhool, Sadiq and Dixon

That would be a top 5 caliber class.

Locking guys down early would be big. That's what we did when we were humming in the 2000's and early 2010's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom