Class of 2025 - PF Matthew Gilhool (PA) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PF Matthew Gilhool (PA) Offered

Hard too have bulk when your body is using all its energy to grow bones.

Guys like LeBron, Isaiah Stewart and Zion didn’t seem to have any problems growing bones & bulk at the same time.

Guys like LeBron, Isaiah Stewart and Zion didn’t seem to have any problems growing bones & bulk at the same time.
So everyone’s body is the same. Got it. You should let Victor Wembayana and Chet Holmgren know. They could use some weight.

I have nothing against this kid. I would be more than happy to get him, but is there any reason why we cant recruit an intimidator who has a nose for rebounding ??????

I dont care if the intimidator plays C or PF or even better one of each. I am sick and tired of recruiting nothing but tinker toys.

I have nothing against this kid. I would be more than happy to get him, but is there any reason why we cant recruit an intimidator who has a nose for rebounding ??????

I dont care if the intimidator plays C or PF or even better one of each. I am sick and tired of recruiting nothing but tinker toys.
I get what you are saying, but this kid isn’t a project.

I get what you are saying, but this kid isn’t a project.
Never said he was a project, but who is he going to push around and bully other than another Cuse forward in practice.

I think Freeman looks strong. We have strong guards and swing guys. JJ, Taylor, Copeland. Sure, we could use a Karl Malone type but they are hard to find. Maybe the next Charles Barkley.

I think Freeman looks strong. We have strong guards and swing guys. JJ, Taylor, Copeland. Sure, we could use a Karl Malone type but they are hard to find. Maybe the next Charles Barkley.
No one really found Malone either. (Louisiana Tech, I believe.)

Freeman is a dog and will take some pressure of our center, making it possible we could play five out if we find the right guy or small ball.

Let's get this dude, London, and a top tier point guard. Maybe a center, or a portal center. Whatever works. And Kiyan, of course.

Only an idiot would forget Kiyan.

Last edited:
Let's get this dude, London, and a top tier point guard. Maybe a center, or a portal center. Whatever works.
Gotta have Kiyan.

It's probably silly logic and it is definitely unfair but his decision will dictate how I feel about this class. Especially now that he appears to be developing like we all hoped he would.

Just curious who was the PG in that video? Looked pretty good.
Jake West (2025)

Gotta have Kiyan.

It's probably silly logic and it is definitely unfair but his decision will dictate how I feel about this class. Especially now that he appears to be developing like we all hoped he would.
Oh geez my post was terrible, yes, Kiyan has to be there.

Let's get this dude, London, and a top tier point guard. Maybe a center, or a portal center. Whatever works. And Kiyan, of course.

Only an idiot would forget Kiyan.
I’d like to see only one home grown center on the roster at a time and then otherwise get transfers who are ready. Bigs take too long to develop for this era of the portal. And now that we aren't a zone team we don’t need to stash and develop lanky centers who can cover the corner, so it’s easier just to grab an upperclassman who is ready for minutes. Just my two cent roster construction thought.

Do kids not lift weights anymore? All these kids seem to get thinner and thinner.
It's so hard to put on enough muscle to look "built" when everything on your body is so long.

Guys with short arms will have muscles that look bigger because there's less area to cover.

Short arms and short legs will lead higher bench and squat numbers because the weight doesnt need to move as far to complete a rep

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom