Taurean Thompson | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

giphy.gif

Even after he verbals to SU this weekend? That's a weird move for Kansas and Self, guess they didn't get the schedule.
Saw he got to OM late but you would have to think he's ready to get off the pot.

Looks really good going to the hoop. I would like to see how he is in the pick and roll game.
Looks like he's got good hands. I don't know the vids of this guy are not in the away variety. Is he a below the rim big?

If he opts for a palatial dorm we should not be surprised. Practice facilities were the last war. If you want to stay competitive, never rest on your laurels.

Cool. But just saw a tweet from Borzello that Kansas will be coming to Brewster next week to watch him & perhaps offer

Kansas just received a commitment from a 2016 PF/C, Mitch Lightfoot. Maybe their Thompson visit was meant to apply a little pressure to Lightfoot. If so, it worked. For the Orange as well, I hope.

Still don't know whats up with this kid. Waiting on his commitment he seemed like he really wanted to come to cuse. Not sure when he will be announcing. Anyone have any news???

Still don't know whats up with this kid. Waiting on his commitment he seemed like he really wanted to come to cuse. Not sure when he will be announcing. Anyone have any news???

Scholarship numbers don't fit yet. Add Battle and Moyer, subtract Cooney and G=10. We have a ten scholarship limit. We need something back on appeal.

Scholarship numbers don't fit yet. Add Battle and Moyer, subtract Cooney and G=10. We have a ten scholarship limit. We need something back on appeal.
What about DC thought he was gone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom