Class of 2023 - PG Elliot Cadeau (NJ / Link) Offered | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PG Elliot Cadeau (NJ / Link) Offered

I know it’s probably all for naught, but curious to know if the staff was hoping for him to reclassify to 23 or hoping he was the crown jewel of the 24 class.
I also wonder how our NIL was leaning in terms of his reclassification.

I wonder why the AW announcement coincided with Elliot's commitment event. Seems we would have wanted to keep that under the radar so other school's/NIL's would not take advantage of it.

I tried to find other NIL announcements regarding Elliot and came up with notta. If there are some out there please post the link.

This is getting pathetic. We're eternal bridesmaids, rarely the bride. Who was the last 5 star who picked us outright, Dajuan Coleman maybe?
Geez, we need a change... and toot suite! Smdh

Can’t? or don’t try? JB didn’t even contact this kid. He’s either done for sure this season or he’s just mailing it in.
So I see you took “I talk to the assistant most” to mean he NEVER talked to JB? That’s a pretty dumb assumption.

This is getting pathetic. We're eternal bridesmaids, rarely the bride. Who was the last 5 star who picked us outright, Dajuan Coleman maybe?
Geez, we need a change... and toot suite! Smdh
Darius bazely (committed and signed NLI), also ya know… Benny Williams?

Last edited:
Yep JB is certainly putting in the same work as every other coach!
Where did I say that? You made an unfounded comment, and I called you on it. Unlike you, I didn’t make an argument that I have no defense for and present it as a fact.

Not sure if it’s been addressed, but are they not signing anybody for the ‘23 class?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom