Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Interesting Carey article on
24_temporada%2B1.jpg

SevenCover.jpg

Last edited:
I want this kid so bad it actually hurts thinking about not getting him

My thoughts exactly. He will be a stud in our system. He's absolutely a PG, but can slash, shoot, and score in so many ways. I don't even like thinking about him not being here. This is the perfect place for him. Not to be selfish, but I truly think that. He could play off the ball with FH, or HW as well. Could write an essay on why he should be Orange, but don't want a violation. Jalen absolutely has to be priority number one.

My thoughts exactly. He will be a stud in our system. He's absolutely a PG, but can slash, shoot, and score in so many ways. I don't even like thinking about him not being here. This is the perfect place for him. Not to be selfish, but I truly think that. He could play off the ball with FH, or HW as well. Could write an essay on why he should be Orange, but don't want a violation. Jalen absolutely has to be priority number one.
100% agree. His length and style of play match perfectly. We need a guard who can score big time in this system now a days too. Number 1 priority is a understatement.

We should've gotten the original Jalen in '91, but a BS probation screwed it up. Time to right a wrong and get his namesake!

Today's the day I peel my eyes off the JT thread and allow myself to look at '18.

And boy, oh boy, do we have a fine looking guard prospect right here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom