Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 102 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe If he’d stop fishing and start getting on the trail we wouldn’t lose guys like this !!

;)
Gmacs been having a awesome year! But everyone's entitled to a nice lil fishing trip sometimes!

5YkX.gif

I posted many times about JJ all the while thinking about Quincey Ballard. Wondering why a local player was not developing a love of the orange while in high school. Leaving the local school for a hoops factory has to be a big factor.

Good luck JJ. Put up lots of points and good grades for the Domers. The Garden will be yours for the NIT.

Honestly good for him. He is going to find out that even really good players need good teammates if they want to win a lot of games.

Notre Dame should be the least of out worries. It's Cuse Duke or Stanford. And no he didn't take another official to Stanford because they aren't recruiting him well enough, he visited very recently

I am most worried about ND
There are times, when you really, really, really, don't want to be right. And this is sure one of them.

There are times, when you really, really, really, don't want to be right. And this is sure one of them.

It is what it is. Like I said I could have loaned JB a faster car If it would have helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom