Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 98 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did people think ND was involved?

Well, because they offered.
And he goes to school about a half hour away from South Bend.
And ND made his final 5 choices.

But yeah, having a sleeper cell agent working as his HS/Prep coach certainly doesn't hurt their chances.

But yeah, having a sleeper cell agent working as his HS/Prep coach certainly doesn't hurt their chances.
Doesn't anyone want to play in front of Mama?

Well, besides that.

This is trending the right way? Every prediction has gone to Notre dame. When was the last time every analyst had a prospect going one place and were wrong and he ended up at Cuse?

DaJuan Coleman?

Something to consider. Getting the keys to the car day 1, green light to take 15 shots per game.
1634065354064.png

It’s funny how closely the whole situation mirrors the decision when he left BVILLE….

Question? Since Academics have been pointed to as a priority to JJ and his family...any chance he is looking to start college in January? We'd definitely have no room at the inn.

Board history question - is (nearing) 100 pages before a recruit announcement close to a record? Maybe Coleman beat it? Just curious.

Board history question - is (nearing) 100 pages before a recruit announcement close to a record? Maybe Coleman beat it? Just curious.

Andrew White was a roller coaster. I vaguely remember Quade Green being a wild thread as well, but not sure if it was near the AW.

Also, O13. What a throwback. Hit on one recruit and thought he could own this board.

Andrew White was a roller coaster. I vaguely remember Quade Green being a wild thread as well, but not sure if it was near the AW.

Also, O13. What a throwback. Hit on one recruit and thought he could own this board.

White was crazy, because:

1. His recruitment was a roller-coaster -- the coaches didn't even know he picked us until he showed up for the first day of summer practice right at the beginning of the semester. So the thread went all the way until then
  2. The thread included a lot of discussion about his ability to play 2G -- which was absurd in retrospect
What a crazy thread!

FWIW..I just got a text that it isn't us.
I hope I'm wrong wrong wrong

Your not, its ND, staffs aware. Either that or its the greatest undercover operation in the history of D1 bball.

I think it's going to be Kansas. Snoop Dog is going to be at the announcement with strippers and a cash gun.

So you trust guys that have zero chance of knowing information over some of us who are literally texting the coaching staff right now about the scenario?
And they are texting back what? They dont know?

Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.