Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit that I don’t spend a lot of time on this site but it looks like he has no offer from SU. So why all the chatter?
We have offered ages ago.

I think the CB's have come from the fact that people close to Mintz want him to go to DePaul. Hey, he still might. But we are in this. I will know more in a little while. I'm thrilled to be still in the game because I like everyone else, thought our ship had sailed. I really want Mintz. I think with Mintz and Cole back, we will be okay. I know some are predicting a really bad team but I think we could be good. This past year, we played 2 2 guards and 2 31/2 forwards. Next year we at least will be closer to having a real team. And we should be better on defense. We would almost have to be. I'm jumping ahead now. We don't have Mintz and we aren't sure about Cole as of right now. But if things work out our way, we can at least be optimistic like the football team if things work our way.
I appreciate everything you do and you are among the best we have on here, if not the best. But it’s not a matter of being still in it and having a shot. This kid clearly has made up his mind. He’s not waking up tomorrow with cuse and depaul 50/50. You’re not setting up a decision unless you have decided. Saying this again with all due respect.

I appreciate everything you do and you are among the best we have on here, if not the best. But it’s not a matter of being still in it and having a shot. This kid clearly has made up his mind. He’s not waking up tomorrow with cuse and depaul 50/50. You’re not setting up a decision unless you have decided. Saying this again with all due respect.
I don't disagree with you at all about that. Or that I am among the best. J/K All I can report is that our coaches feel good about where we are. I don't know Mintz. I have never spoken one word to him. Don't know anyone close to him either. Quite frankly, up until today, I had written our chances off. But the coaches haven't. They think we are well positioned here. We will find out soon. I am grateful for that. I do know for a fact that Mintz asked Benny on his Syracuse visit, if he would be here. Benny said probably and Mintz said if he was here, he would go to Syracuse. That and $3:50 will get you a cup of coffee.

I don't disagree with you at all about that. Or that I am among the best. J/K All I can report is that our coaches feel good about where we are. I don't know Mintz. I have never spoken one word to him. Don't know anyone close to him either. Quite frankly, up until today, I had written our chances off. But the coaches haven't. They think we are well positioned here. We will find out soon. I am grateful for that. I do know for a fact that Mintz asked Benny on his Syracuse visit, if he would be here. Benny said probably and Mintz said if he was here, he would go to Syracuse. That and $3:50 will get you a cup of coffee.
I prefer my insiders with two good knees, but you're alright.

thanks dude. So I guess now is a good time to leak your info about who you heard is leaving ;).

All I’m saying is $3.50 will get you more coffee at Syracuse than DePaul. Something to consider.

Has Dash, I'm not a coffee drinker but even I know that us old guys can get coffee at Mickey D's for $1.00 using the senior discount. Hopefully we can toast this decision with a Mint Judah (see what I did there).

R.82a550865a0374e3a6d1cd9d7a2b074a

Has Dash, I'm not a coffee drinker but even I know that us old guys can get coffee at Mickey D's for $1.00 using the senior discount. Hopefully we can toast this decision with a Mint Judah (see what I did there).

R.82a550865a0374e3a6d1cd9d7a2b074a
Honest to God, I have never had a cup of coffee in my life. I can't stand the smell. I don't even like coffee ice cream.

Honest to God, I have never had a cup of coffee in my life. I can't stand the smell. I don't even like coffee ice cream.
I turned 30 this year and tried a cappuccino for the first time in my life. I've always loved the smell but I see how much my family depends on coffee to function and I just don't want any part of that lol

We are among the elite, though few. I can't stand it. Don't like even like Toffee. Don't like anything that even has a tinge of coffee.

Last edited:
Ditto. Me too. I have never had a cup of coffee either. No coffee ice cream either, but I can’t have enough ice cream. Thanks Dasher for this information. It gives me hope. I too believe if Mintz and Cole are here next year, we can be in the upper third of the ACC. I hope we hang on to Frank too. It would be great to have veterans back and sprinkle in a few of the freshmen. It could be a solid group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom