Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy , is this really happening?!
Anything can happen with recruiting but I’ve stated it 20 times. If the kid chooses for him he is going to cuse. It’s never been anything different. People trust a bunch of morons on the internet and freak out instead of trusting a few of us on here that actually have relationships with the staff recruiting the player lol. Trust us folks. Please. But this one should be all good now and everyone can be happy

It's hard to state the job the staff has done be it a late push or an NIL deal to get this commit when it was trending Depaul for several weeks. It does appear Depaul thought they were further ahead then they actually were but for SU to actually win one of these recruitments late for a change is enormous.
Seems like they’ve applied lessons from being on the other end a few too many times

If I’m fact he’s does select SU as it appears, I’m not sure we have to worry about him flipping. He’s already decommited from Pitt and we’d be his second decommit. Would that look good for him?

Signing Day starts April 13.

Anything can happen with recruiting but I’ve stated it 20 times. If the kid chooses for him he is going to cuse. It’s never been anything different. People trust a bunch of morons on the internet and freak out instead of trusting a few of us on here that actually have relationships with the staff recruiting the player lol. Trust us folks. Please. But this one should be all good now and everyone can be happy
I don't want to jinx us yet but a great job by our staff who sometimes (or all the time) is not appreciated by the many Cuse fans.

If in fact he’s does select SU as it appears, I’m not sure we have to worry about him flipping. He’s already decommited from Pitt and we’d be his second decommit. Would that look good for him?
If he decomits again, I think he'd have to wait a year before he could commit again.

We know this kid is gonna play too, so we know we will have a much different look offensively this year !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom