Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
CUSE has been the play for a while for him. He’s getting outside influence to go to DePaul. We will see what he chooses
Yep
I hope this plays out differently, but we've seen this before and the "influencers" or whatever you want to call them almost always win out. Judah would kill it here though, I am sure he knows it and wants to light up 35,000 fans, hopefully the people around him let him do it.

Mintz gives us optimism to actually be better than a bubble team if he is plug and play good.

We have a real solid rotation at guard.

Pray for Swider to return and if we can find a portal forward we have a rotation at forward as well. Mintz is so bleeping huge.

Mintz gives us optimism to actually be better than a bubble team if he is plug and play good.

We have a real solid rotation at guard.

Pray for Swider to return and if we can find a portal forward we have a rotation at forward as well. Mintz is so bleeping huge.
Talent accumulation...he would be a big talent influx.

Yep because it definitely didn’t come from him. I can assure everyone of that. Hence why I made the westry comment and nothing else
F37CB2B6-44F7-403C-9BF3-14C12A191006.gif

Dude is teaming with Cruz. Cuse will have a lot of people highly recruited with high earmarks coming out of hs returning.

CUSE has been the play for a while for him. He’s getting outside influence to go to DePaul. We will see what he chooses
He would be a huge star at Cuse and playing on the biggest stage. Praying to the basketball gods that he chooses Cuse. I hate all these shady characters and bad influences around these kids.

Dude is teaming with Cruz. Cuse will have a lot of people highly recruited with high earmarks coming out of hs returning.
Him and Cruz are similar. If he comes here he’d get 30-35mpg handling the ball. Don’t think that happens at DePaul.

If he comes, Benny stays. Then If we can get Cole back we’d have a real nice starting 5

Him and Cruz are similar. If he comes here he’d get 30-35mpg handling the ball. Don’t think that happens at DePaul.

If he comes, Benny stays. Then If we can get Cole back we’d have a real nice starting 5
That’s what I’ve been thinking, on paper a backcourt of Cruz and Mintz sounds good, but they both want to be scoring guards who’s going to get left behind?

That’s what I’ve been thinking, on paper a backcourt of Cruz and Mintz sounds good, but they both want to be scoring guards who’s going to get left behind?
Yep. And Joe can handle the ball but Mintz will be running the show 95% of the time he’s on the court. We could put 2 elite shooters around him, a very good mobile center who is great in the pick and roll, and a 6’8” who hopefully will be great in transition. We return 3 upperclassman starters who were part of a very, very good offense last year.

Theoretically there should be plenty of ball to go around for those two at DePaul. Having multiple players that can break the defense down is a feature, not a bug.

That would obviously be true at Syracuse as well though.

Would make more sense as to why we are showing NO interest in transfers thus far
Exactly. Not to be mentioned with guards in the portal is surprising unless something else is going on.

Syracuse so badly needs an injection of optimism.

Losing to DePaul of all places would hurt
Did anyone notice that the Mickey D game last night was played at DePaul's home court. Must be an ESPN conspiracy against Wildhack.

Did anyone notice that the Mickey D game last night was played at DePaul's home court. Must be an ESPN conspiracy against Wildhack.
Its always in Chicago @ the United Center (at least within the past 10 years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom