Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I’m wrong, but I’m not expecting good news tomorrow.

I’d rather have mom than dad, and I’d rather have the handlers instead of the kid. We’re on the wrong side of both here it seems.

The list of kids we’ve felt good about the night before….and lost, is long.

These just aren’t the types of battles we win. We get kids early and hold on, we don’t swoop in late and prevail.

There’s a reason for that if you think about it…and it’s not bad.

I don’t buy the notion that mintz is somehow on the fence and will flip a coin or is having second thoughts/cold feet. He made his decision when he set the announcement date. I find it unsettling that his camp is purposely trying to keep the suspense by making either DePaul or Cuse think “they have a real chance”.

Hope I’m wrong, but I’m not expecting good news tomorrow.

I’d rather have mom than dad, and I’d rather have the handlers instead of the kid. We’re on the wrong side of both here it seems.

The list of kids we’ve felt good about the night before….and lost, is long.

These just aren’t the types of battles we win. We get kids early and hold on, we don’t swoop in late and prevail.

There’s a reason for that if you think about it…and it’s not bad.
Hey, suddenly we got a CB. We have been asking for 1 all day. And without knowing a thing about him, I will say that Travis is never wrong about anything. A man of great vision.

Can I like this post a 1000x
Lol. I haven’t been following this thread for weeks….there’s a link in this thread to the crystal balls. And I saw 3 DePaul, 1 Cuse. I thought it was common knowledge that we had one…assumed it had been there a while. didn’t realize it was breaking news!

Lol. I haven’t been following this thread for weeks….there’s a link in this thread to the crystal balls. And I saw 3 DePaul, 1 Cuse. I thought it was common knowledge that we had one…assumed it had been there a while. didn’t realize it was breaking news.
As I said earlier in this thread, I had given up on Mintz and suddenly today I'm told, hey, we are very much still in this. And now a CB. Setting me up for the big disappointment. I have a milkshake riding on this. I treasure when I can have one of those.

stayin-alive-barry-gibb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors