Class of 2017 - PG Matt Coleman (VA) to Texas | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Matt Coleman (VA) to Texas

No we should not. That's what we did with Battle and almost lost him and that's what we did with Quade and look what happened. Coaches have to learn

Valid. Go hard but go cautious. Not mutually exclusive.

That's why I think it's silly to stop recruiting multiple players at a position, unless the staff knows for sure that they're getting a commitment from the #1 target. The staff was almost burned by the doing the same thing last year with Tyus Battle. If it wasn't for Gary Battle, then we would've really been screwed.
Prophet

No we should not. That's what we did with Battle and almost lost him and that's what we did with Quade and look what happened. Coaches have to learn
Going 100 percent and going after multiple guys are not mutually exclusive principles.

We were probably a long shot for him to begin with, but to basically have no shot whatsoever b/c of the way we went about Quade is disappointing.

Coleman & Oak Hill are on ESPN2 tonight at 9pm ET playing against 2018's consensus #1 prospect Marvin Bagley III & Sierra Canyon (CA).

Coleman pushed back his announcement until mid-January I believe. We're still probably out though.

Would it be uncouth to just Kentucky this bad boy and start a go fund me to raise a quality bag to give to him to commit to Syracuse?
Prolly need to do that along with some Louisville hookers to even get him to take a phone call from us at this point!

This was nearly a forgone conclusion.

And that was before we blew him off, because we thought QG was our guy. :bang:
Oh, I knew that. It doesn't make it less disappointing. There was sooooooo much playing time available for guards and wings and the only commits so far are two front court guys.

my_ship_has_sailed_by_machiavellicro-d5ju5cp.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom