Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a very weak class for high level PG's in 2017. Which is why I've been saying that Q. Green is the most important recruit in the class. Matt Coleman would be the next best that we were involved with before that is on Green's level besides Duval.
Another PG that I've mentioned before as a quality backup plan option is Jose Alvarado. Tough scrappy guard from Christ The King in Queens. Plays for the Rens in EYBL ball with Diallo and Tucker. Averages 11 ppg, 38% 3pt, 5 apg, 5 rpg, and 2 spg during the EYBL season. Numerous Scouts have praised his play at the Pangos camp this weekend. On the small side like Q. Green at around 6'0, but I don't think the staff is too caught up on having only tall PG's with Gillon in the mix as well.

Another PG that I've mentioned before as a quality backup plan option is Jose Alvarado. Tough scrappy guard from Christ The King in Queens. Plays for the Rens in EYBL ball with Diallo and Tucker. Averages 11 ppg, 38% 3pt, 5 apg, 5 rpg, and 2 spg during the EYBL season. Numerous Scouts have praised his play at the Pangos camp this weekend. On the small side like Q. Green at around 6'0, but I don't think the staff is too caught up on having only tall PG's with Gillon in the mix as well.
Very good handle, excellent passer. Jump shot and consistency needs to come along, just my opinion. But slick player and when he's on, very exciting to watch. An orchestrator at the point. The kid understands the game and importantly, his role as a point guard.

I'm not sure it'll make much of an impact. I'm not exactly high profile with my 200 followers. LOL. I just thought it was cool that Tucker is into the idea of playing with Green.
Make it count somehow! Nah, it's cool. Point is, we like to see it round these parts.

Most important recruit for us in a longggg time. First bc hes a great fit and helluva player, second we know important the 17 class is, third -if he commits you better believe a bunch of other top guys will follow and want to play with him as hes the consumate pg. Hope he commits first in 17 to really get the ball rolling

Most important recruit for us in a longggg time. First bc hes a great fit and helluva player, second we know important the 17 class is, third -if he commits you better believe a bunch of other top guys will follow and want to play with him as hes the consumate pg. Hope he commits first in 17 to really get the ball rolling

Couldn't agree more. Knew it was only a matter of time before he blew up and was really hoping we would've locked him down by now.

Couldn't agree more. Knew it was only a matter of time before he blew up and was really hoping we would've locked him down by now.

Agree 1000% with both of you.

Quade is visiting UK later this month I believe, so I'm sure an offer is coming.

At the end of the day, getting the UK and Duke are more "milestones" for a lot of these kids than anything else. If you go to UK there's a chance you go with 8 other kids who are all top 75 players and Cal does his classic 10 man rotationwith everyone playing 20 minutes

I'm most interested to see how things look after the uK visit. Does he get an offer? Is it conditional? He wanted to be in this situation and see, SU is in a great position with him, will he come back from UK and want to be at SU. I think this visit is pivotal on how his recruitment winds up.

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Quade Green (<a href="LiL AI (@Q_Green1) | Twitter">@Q_Green1</a>) Goes Between Defenders Legs On Way To The Smooth Finish <a href="Pangos AA Camp (@PangosAACamp) | Twitter">@PangosAACamp</a> <a href="Courtside Films on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/QRAT68Cy1x</a></p>&mdash; Courtside Films (@CourtsideFilms) <a href="">June 7, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Status
Not open for further replies.