Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would we go all frosh backcourt with Quade and Ham?

If we are fortunate enough to land those two, then they would absolutely start. Howard might start alongside them in a three guard lineup, or maybe Hami plays the 3 a la Richardson last year, but 100% yes -- they would both start.

We aren't getting Green.

image.jpeg

As much as everyone wants to believe Q will be the man for SU for 4 years if Frank can play then Q is going to have a lot of thinking to do.

This is a very real scenario.

Who thinks Q is a 4 year guy?

Don't you just love it when someone jumps in and makes a statement and fails to follow it up with any kind of factual proof.

My sources are saying we aren't getting Green. That's all I can give you guys.

Hope I'm wrong but that's very rare. ;)

My sources are saying we aren't getting Green. That's all I can give you guys.

Hope I'm wrong but that's very rare. ;)

I am not doubting your sources but until Francis or Jake weight in and say the same I will continue to go with what I have been hearing from them; that we are in a good place with Green.

Exactly. I've noticed he has a tendency to post "H0T Takes" during the season where he just throws stuff at the wall and sees what sticks. I'll stick to believing the people on here who have a bit longer history with their sources.

It's good to be skeptical and I do nothing but encourage it.

It's good to be skeptical and I do nothing but encourage it.
skeptical is one thing. Being negative for negative sake is another. You seem to say that we always lose when recruiting blue chip players. That is ridiculous. Flynn, MCW, and Ennis were all higher rated than Green is now. And if he can be as good as any of those three, I would take it in a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.