Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
pearl31 said:
any inkling on Mr. Green, Jake?

If we're offering I say high likelihood he commits. Saw him play with Duval with Coach watching both in Atlanta. I was wearing a Boeheim's Army jersey and he stared at it everytime I passed him.

Really? I thought Dean's issue was more about our give up on Duval than about Quade...

Agreed, I felt he was saying that Duval is a talent that doesn't come around often and we have been involve d from the beginning. His point is the mindset of saying this kid is beyond our reach when other lesser programs are getting tip 10 kids. I don't think his rap was anything negative about Green specifically.

Green is a very good player in his own right but Duval is a gets you in the NC game type of player IMO.

Agreed, I felt he was saying that Duval is a talent that doesn't come around often and we have been involve d from the beginning. His point is the mindset of saying this kid is beyond our reach when other lesser programs are getting tip 10 kids. I don't think his rap was anything negative about Green specifically.

Green is a very good player in his own right but Duval is a gets you in the NC game type of player IMO.
yeah I guess that's pretty much what I meant - mostly just in comparison to Duvall, Dean didn't sound real jazzed about Quade

Green is a much better shooter than Gilbert, but an apt comparison from what I've seen. Philly guards have been good to us in the past.
I think Green will be a very good college guard, but Duval is the kind of talent we need to get us another national championship. The kid is like Derrick Rose.

I think Green will be a very good college guard, but Duval is the kind of talent we need to get us another national championship. The kid is like Derrick Rose.

If it is true that Duval is going to a UA school, it is a shame but you have to move on and get the next best option. Green is really good. I will take him right now.

If it is true that Duval is going to a UA school, it is a shame but you have to move on and get the next best option. Green is really good. I will take him right now.
After listening to Dean's podcast, it may not be an UA team that he necessarily goes to, but the fact that he has gone to a high school so far away means that the staff may be less likely to put the effort in to recruiting him and it also shows that he is not partial to the northeast.

If we're offering I say high likelihood he commits. Saw him play with Duval with Coach watching both in Atlanta. I was wearing a Boeheim's Army jersey and he stared at it everytime I passed him.
Are... are you... <gasp> Kate Upton!??!? C-c-c-c-c-cleavage!

Right here on our little board! <squeals like Ned Flanders>

Haha, yes the Pearl delivers! Nice one.
arkin.png

Wife took me to the broadway rendition a few years back. Little more relaxed comedy, different take, but it worked out nicely. Still. The movie, man. Can watch it anywhere, anytime. And I happened to work for the real company behind the Boiler Room. Quit less than one week before the place was raided. Some of my friends and brother's friends weren't so lucky.

What does any of these last couple post have to do with Quade Green. I checked this page out to read anything new on it and I see this crap, sorry guys just saying.
SUball

What does any of these last couple post have to do with Quade Green. I checked this page out to read anything new on it and I see this crap, sorry guys just saying.
SUball

Glen Gary Glen Ross. It's all applicable because coffee is for closers! ;)

SUball
Sorry. You're right and I will just throw one more tangent out there since I started this mess. That I mentioned working for the boiler room, youtube the Ben Affleck speech when he threw his Ferrari/Lamborghini keys onto the table. That same exact thing happened in my "group interview" (the keys, the group, the whole craziness of it all). No kidding. All years before the movie. I get chills watching the movie. Anyway, seriously, I do apologize and will get back to Quade, who's name I believe, has nothing to do with a science fiction movie.

Slow groove, coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.