Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have insider either. ESPN is a bunch of a holes. But the article's title is pretty much the only meaningful content.

You can get it on the cheap if you want. Discount Mags website often runs sales on ESPN the magazine for $4 or $5 for a year. Once you have received you first issue you can use your subscription number to get ESPN Insider for free as long as you have your subscription. :)

I was gonna post a picture of Anna Kendrick here, but I realized it has nothing to do with this thread, and I'd be hi jacking it and the I'd be put in time out for a few days. So I'm not going to as much as I want to.
But gents let's keep it civil here, as crazy and as fun the aw3 thread was let's not do it again.

Speaking of civil this is like captain America civil war, o13 is Bucky...? N

Weird...

You've got this.
You don't have to defend yourself anymore but there will always be people questioning, picking you apart. They do it to Jake sometimes. They do it to Francis.
Just walk your walk my friend and don't worry about your talking your talk.
Let people worry and don't waste your energy on it. You bring value to this place so as far as I'm concerned, so don't sweat a damn thing. Thing about Jake and Francis is they don't let it show when someone questions them. If Francis doesn't like what's going on, he simply takes a break and lets things cool off. Just seems to bounce off Jake. But again, be the man. No need to explain yourself. It's up to the individual to believe you or not. I believe!

Anyway, I really hope this helps, not trying to pick you apart :)

Francis is as cool as the other side of the pillow. Great role model for anybody with (or aspiring to have) inside info.

Ive missed this thread. I just saw on ESPN he is likely to be Cuse? How and why do we know this? Something he has said or done? Thanks!

CuseMan4: any timetable on Quade making an announcement? We need a point guard on board to attract our other targets.
Quade and his circle are keeping things close to the vest regarding a timetable for a decision, but expect him to sign early and commit sooner rather than later cause the coaches want him to springboard this class, a lot easier to recruit when you have an elite PG committed to your team

Quade and his circle are keeping things close to the vest regarding a timetable for a decision, but expect him to sign early and commit sooner rather than later cause the coaches want him to springboard this class, a lot easier to recruit when you have an elite PG committed to your team

I remember in the summer he had said by September but once he did the Duke/UK visits his timeline moved back and he just did his in-home visits mid September. I'm expecting a 1st or 2nd week of October commitment. October should be a very big month for class of 17 commitments to SU.

Last edited:
Especially the pass first variety and one who plays on a high powered, talent rich AAU team.

Not to be an ass but just became confident? He's been orange for a month if not longer, I would put Randolph in that category as well, told he is just doing his due dillegence and the staff expects Randolph and Brissett to be orange within the next month or 2

giphy.gif

Trae Young said he's waiting until the spring. Will that delay Green's decision, impacting other targets? Hope not.

chatter that Trae Y is waiting till Dec/Jan to decide and this plays right into the hands of Cal. Guess an Oklahoma insider basically said its a done deal to UK...it's good news for us and Q if true
I think they are waiting for Big Blue Nation to get their tax returns back for their contribution to this years class.

Sounds like a breakup refrain.

A few of his AAU buddies, including Walter Whyte aka Heisenberg, gave him support on Twitter for his decision in a way where I think his tweets were related to his college choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.