Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quade Green down to two...

Cuse & Kentucky
per a few Kentucky-based twitter accounts, it appears as if the Quade Green sweepstakes is down to the Orange and Big Blue Nation.

Feel free to search twitter to verify as I'm only passing along info I saw when searching his name on the app.

Cuse & Kentucky
per a few Kentucky-based twitter accounts, it appears as if the Quade Green sweepstakes is down to the Orange and Big Blue Nation.

Feel free to search twitter to verify as I'm only passing along info I saw when searching his name on the app.
Cool if true, makes it more likely that he commits at Orange Madness.

Cuse & Kentucky

And when he commits to SU they will say that he was a back up plan and they didn't really want him.

I would HATE being a backup plan...would turn me off instantly with a school and he is clearly that to them

Haven't followed this kids recruitment. Recruiting sites seem to point towards IU, UK, Uconn, Kansas.

Let's hope he goes UK.

Agree.

It would have helped if he committed a month ago. So much for all the guys he's going to bring with him. We're running out of time before the early signing period.

Haven't followed this kids recruitment. Recruiting sites seem to point towards IU, UK, Uconn, Kansas.

Let's hope he goes UK.
Won't be UConn - they got M A-L. I think Georgetown is the the 4th team in this race

It's too little, too late. He's been promised the keys at Syracuse.
If that is true i wonder what role exactly that leaves for FH? I can picture QG and FH playing together, as many have mentioned- Scoop/Triche and Scoop/Dion had similar roles in terms of two good ball handlers playing together in recent years. But if they were to play together in the backcourt i pictured QG being more of the 2 or scoring guard. But "promised the keys" implies to me that QG would be the point guard running the show and not so much FH...

I've heard Francis say he likes the attention. You want attention, Quade? Forget the Kentucky visit. Commit at Madness. Watch the place explode, and achieve instant "Rockstar" status.

Welcome to Syracuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.