Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was great entertainment. Some posters were losing their minds over his recruitment, some were having a blast riling them up and some where just having fun taking things off on new tangents. For a dead period in basketball TT and AW3 made it fly by.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

It was great entertainment. Some posters were losing their minds over his recruitment, some were having a blast riling them up and some where just having fun taking things off on new tangents. For a dead period in basketball TT and AW3 made it fly by.
Perhaps, in a few years, the unabridged version can be released for a limited time, maybe in a slow season, for us all to remember just how crazy it had gotten. I know I was having fun with it, but I also know that was maddening to others. But, if there is one lesson to be learned from all the madness, do not, under any circumstances, eat the mashed potatoes.

I think if people believe that there is no ebb and flow to a recruitment of an 18 year old kid, who is likely to change his mind 100 times in a recruiting scenerio, than you should probably only check in on recruiting at the end of early signing period and late signing period and if you question the legitimacy of insider info no matter who it is, than just ignore it? If you don't believe someone that's cool...just not clear why people need to make that a public matter, just ignore that person...Go Cuse!

Perhaps, in a few years, the unabridged version can be released for a limited time, maybe in a slow season, for us all to remember just how crazy it had gotten. I know I was having fun with it, but I also know that was maddening to others. But, if there is one lesson to be learned from all the madness, do not, under any circumstances, eat the mashed potatoes.

Funk & Wagnalls has something in the works. It is a 26 volume set. The volumes will come out one at a time, one per month and be available at Wegman's and Price Chopper.

Funk & Wagnalls has something in the works. It is a 26 volume set. The volumes will come out one at a time, one per month and be available at Wegman's and Price Chopper.
I hope they have interviews with some of the key people involved in the lunacy.

Much prefer Funk 'n Waffles

If I had to rank top 5 threads in Syracusefan history.
1. AW3 thread
2. AW3 thread part 2
3. AW3 the third
4. Taurean Thompson thread
5 . All of the rest

Some of the funniest moments were on those Andrew white threads. Sadly many were deleted . But I'm sure the regulars will remember . Hell I even think Jim got banned for a month .
Nerlens Noel

tt.png
See what happens when you drink and post at the same time. :p

If I had to rank top 5 threads in Syracusefan history.
1. AW3 thread
2. AW3 thread part 2
3. AW3 the third
4. Taurean Thompson thread
5 . All of the rest
ton
Some of the funniest moments were on those Andrew white threads. Sadly many were deleted . But I'm sure the regulars will remember . Hell I even think Jim got banned for a month .
6. Julies Hodges
7. Winfred Walton

All I know is that Orangeman13 is two for two on the commits he said absolutely were Orange, even when others doubted and mocked him about it. He was also right about Randolph NOT coming, but got the school wrong. If he's a solid on Green like Thompson and White, I believe him.

Oman13 is essentially the in resident "Oracle". He didn't have the info yesterday because his "source" is an athletic department insider and wasn't at work yesterday. This morning in the coffee break room... BINGO... info divulged / related/ posted to board... money from Oman13's honey"!

Flacusian said:
Oman13 is essentially the in resident "Oracle". He didn't have the info yesterday because his "source" is an athletic department insider and wasn't at work yesterday. This morning in the coffee break room... BINGO... info divulged / related/ posted to board... money from Oman13's honey"!

He's more like Alice from Twilight. People can still change their minds. My wife was really in to Twilight, don't judge me.

He's more like Alice from Twilight. People can still change their minds. My wife was really in to Twilight, don't judge me.

I'm not sure who Alice is but I know the series because my wife and her friend where into it. The little bit of it I watched had horrendous acting. I have no idea on the actual plot lines because I could never watch for more than 5 minutes. Oh Lord

Hows that for off topic? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.