Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this drags out to Saturday...this is going to be hard to keep quiet if a LOI is sent in tonight.
Has there been any verification that he's definitely faxing in a LOI tonight? Or is this just what his HS coach is saying?

I don't think this drags out to Saturday...this is going to be hard to keep quiet if a LOI is sent in tonight.

Whats your gut saying Jake, and why you think we have fallen out of favor a little? Just the allure of UK trumps all?

Whats your gut saying Jake, and why you think we have fallen out of favor a little? Just the allure of UK trumps all?
World Wide We$$$

WWW was sitting behind the UK bench with Larry Brown last night. How is this allowed? He's a known professional agent, or at least a representative of an agency. How is he allowed all-access with NCAA college athletes? And high school recruits are allowed to talk to this guy? He's allowed to represent an agency, professional endorsement deals, on behalf of Kentucky?

EastCoast2 said:
World Wide We$$$

WWW was sitting behind the UK bench with Larry Brown last night. How is this allowed? He's a known professional agent, or at least a representative of an agency. How is he allowed all-access with NCAA college athletes?

Ugh, this smells a lot like Dakari Johnson.

I'm pretty sure he had his mind up when he drove 5 hrs for the season opener unannounced .
he prolly did... but it appears things have possibly changed since then

Maybe, just maybe, Quade's coach is putting this out there to add the suspense back into his announcement? Too many people predicted 'Cuse for sure, and they wanted to throw doubt into that plan... Yeah, that sounds like a good reason to me. Come on over to the loudhouse Plan A.

th

he prolly did... but it appears things have possibly changed since then
I don't buy any of it. I certainly don't buy a crappy game against MSU was what did it either .

I don't buy any of it. I certainly don't buy a crappy game against MSU was what did it either .
Cal has flipped plenty of kids at the last minute with shady dealings. Many kids who were heavy leans or locks one place were in the same arena with Cal and WWW and announced to UK the next day. Hopefully this isn't one of those.

World Wide We$$$

WWW was sitting behind the UK bench with Larry Brown last night. How is this allowed? He's a known professional agent, or at least a representative of an agency. How is he allowed all-access with NCAA college athletes? And high school recruits are allowed to talk to this guy? He's allowed to represent an agency, professional endorsement deals, on behalf of Kentucky?

How can you prevent someone from sitttung in a seat in an arena ?

Cal has flipped plenty of kids at the last minute with shady dealings. Many kids who were heavy leans or locks one place were in the same arena with Cal and WWW and announced to UK the next day. Hopefully this isn't one of those.

What's WWW's real name?

Cal brings out the heavy hitters when he's in plan B mode (desperation mode).

Because he knows he's better than him, and will start over him. Great players don't care who else is on the team.
Or, he feels like Howard > Alexander :noidea:

Yep. When I saw he was going to the game I figured we were in trouble. Can't give Cal the last word. He closes. Tough. Frank may go 40 min next year nightly.

So true, i have no idea what Quade will do, but this is a lesson learned about what a brilliant recruiter cal is. Monk blows up last night, makes 7 3s (doesnt do much else) and all cal talks about is hes the best athlete hes ever seen and isa sure fire lottery pick. Great marketing! Forget about the fact monk didnt do much the previous two games. Or forget about the uk kids who were in position to be lottery but never sniffed it like harrisons, briscoe,etc. Cal takes one game against a mediocre msu team and markets Monk to the max. When have you ever heard, after ONE good game, JB say one of his kids would be a surefire lotto pick? Dion? MCW? It just isnt JBs style. But it is Cals style (over the top marketing) and its what these kids eat up left right and sideways

Fyi, everything we talk about on here is being shared by some UK bish on their message board...some Keysor poster loves talking about us...Hi Keysor, dbag!

Status
Not open for further replies.