Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 121 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why did my post count go down one? For bringing up something that was put out as fact?

But we can demand answers from cuseman4?

honest question.
Honest answer. I don't know. I didn't delete any posts.

Staff got word from Green that hes going with Uk and their trying to flip him back before the nli is signed? Or is it his coach letting the staff know that? Just curious what would exactly tip em off if he hasnt signed.Either way if he hasnt signed then lets relax , things change on a dime

Maybe - to be honest I use "fam" a lot too. I think people might be reading too much into that 1 word - it just means friend

Oh, yeah, absolutely. I don't think he meant "fam" as in "SU family."

Theory - maybe we've been screwed by a domino effect.

Nick Richards goes to UK
Lonnie Walker goes to Miami
We've cooled on Jordan Tucker
Hami Diallo is leaning more towards UConn/NBA/UK than Cuse

We've told Q he could bring his boys since we have the room, but a few of our big targets have committed elsewhere. While maybe we remain his #1 choice, he sees a roster that will lose a lot, and all of sudden his friends have committed to UK (Add PJ Washington to that) or elsewhere. Although Cuse is his ideal spot, he doesn't see the weapons coming with him that he wanted. He knows UK will be loaded but it less sure about our roster next year. His loyalty to us only goes so far but he realizes his best chance to maximize his talent is to go somewhere with a more locked in roster.

The OK coaches are loving this. They get to keep Trae Young now. No way he goes to UK too. They might get Diallo though. Stupid Kentucky.

Theory - maybe we've been screwed by a domino effect.

Nick Richards goes to UK
Lonnie Walker goes to Miami
We've cooled on Jordan Tucker
Hami Diallo is leaning more towards UConn/NBA/UK than Cuse

We've told Q he could bring his boys since we have the room, but a few of our big targets have committed elsewhere. While maybe we remain his #1 choice, he sees a roster that will lose a lot, and all of sudden his friends have committed to UK (Add PJ Washington to that) or elsewhere. Although Cuse is his ideal spot, he doesn't see the weapons coming with him that he wanted. He knows UK will be loaded but it less sure about our roster next year. His loyalty to us only goes so far but he realizes his best chance to maximize his talent is to go somewhere with a more locked in roster.

We might have been able to provide Green with those weapons if he had been decisive. It's his prerogative to do it the way he has but...

iommi said:
Not trying to call you out, but you've been steadfast in your own confidence. Can you elaborate?

Believe he meant their sources are coaching staff.

We might have been able to provide Green with those weapons if he had been decisive. It's his prerogative to do it the way he has but...
I agree with you. But maybe it was the opposite? Maybe Quade told Lonnie/Hami, Richards, etc. that "hey guys, commit to SU let's do this together" but didn't want to be the first to commit, incase they backed out - he wanted reassurance from then. Lonnie obviously wanted warmer weather, Richards wanted UK for a while, and I never really believed we had a good shot at Hami. O'Connell was tough but once Duke offered it was over. Sucks about Tucker.

Its nice to talk about the package deals, but maybe when his boys backed out, so did he. To me he didn't want to sign his NLI and be stuck if everyone else wasn't serious about it.

Maybe - to be honest I use "fam" a lot too. I think people might be reading too much into that 1 word - it just means friend

Way too much. Way too much into all the Quade twitter stuff. He's been tweeting congrats to every recruit that commits anywhere; him congratulating O'Shae isn't significant.

My sources are telling me he just signed with the Montreal Expos. Not sure where you guys are getting your info from.

My sources are telling me he just signed with the Montreal Expos. Not sure where you guys are getting your info from.

Is that Mahntreeahl or Munntreeuhl?

I get those two teams confused.

Mods, since this is all but done, can we can close this thread until after he announces sat night? I mean, I need to have a somewhat productive day tomorrow ato work and be a father the next couple of days. then we can all come back and talk sheet on UK again and how were screwed now

THIS JUST IN.

Quade Green has signed a 3 yr/$15 mill. deal with...

AVERAGE JOES GYM?!?!?!

What a story developing here folks.

I think we need to reevaluate our coaching staff to "Make SU Great Again" ! Now I sound like mr 13 ugh

him congratulating Oshae no it isn't but Oshae deleting his answer why?i see i not want to help spoiling something that is in full spoiling mode but is scheduled for a saturday afternoon...

This whole thing could be made in to a Kevin Costner movie. Call it recruiting day. To make people feel better, we are still trying. And trying hard.

Guess that's why Gerry bailed on his show last night.

him congratulating Oshae no it isn't but Oshae deleting his answer why?i see i not want to help spoiling something that is in full spoiling mode but is scheduled for a saturday afternoon...

Hope you are right my friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.