Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 127 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
wallacecuse said:
My only concern with this route is the likelihood of finding another Gillon/White is so remote...we won the lotto twice this offseason.

Yeah, probably. But there were a lot of quality transfers this year -- and there will be next spring. And this time they'll know months in advance we're looking for players.

dash how confident are you in your info? you seem to be hedging your bet more now than you were an hour ago

dash how confident are you in your info? you seem to be hedging your bet more now than you were an hour ago

He sounded confident to the point that I think he's hearing it from 3.

I only know what I know. I know nothing of a signed LOI and because of the way this has played out, I don't believe he has signed a LOI. And the reason is self evident. If we had a signed LOI right now, we would not be scrambling. If he signed with Kentucky, that would be it. I don't believe either school has a LOI. That would make no sense considering what is actually happening.

Look at some point you have to have faith in something, why not Quade being orange.

That, but I have faith that we'll already have the best starting backcourt in the country in Howard and Battle. If he wants to be a part of that rotation, great. If not, on to the next one.

I only know what I know. I know nothing of a signed LOI and because of the way this has played out, I don't believe he has signed a LOI. And the reason is self evident. If we had a signed LOI right now, we would not be scrambling. If he signed with Kentucky, that would be it. I don't believe either school has a LOI. That would make no sense considering what is actually happening.

Thanks for the response.

I am 100% sure that green was Kentucky bound as of 3 to day. I am 100% sure that green was Syracuse bound earlier in the week. There is no wiggle room. No space at all. What I don't know, and would have anyway of knowing, is what has happened tonight.

I am 100% sure that green was Kentucky bound as of 3 to day. I am 100% sure that green was Syracuse bound earlier in the week. There is no wiggle room. No space at all. What I don't know, and would have anyway of knowing, is what has happened tonight.

Hopefully summa' this.
IMG_6012.JPG

I predict a change soon in all this leaking stuff, back to the good ole days of waiting for a kid to announce lol

It's so insane that after a 2 year recruitment it's swinging back and forth in the final week. I mean if this is this case take more time.

Ps - I know he's 18 and there could be factor$ involved...

I haven't a clue. I must have missed something?

Keep that off the board, though (not that you would throw it out there).
I know... I was asking. Should've had a ? At the end. I seriously hate iphone

I know... I was asking. Should've had a ? At the end. I seriously hate iphone

Ugh, me too. But after years of Apple, I'm too scared to pull the plug and switch to Samsung.

But I really want a Galaxy. :noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.