Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 181 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, losing Quade is one thing but the reality of losing prospects that may have followed him is a shot to the gut. He was the building block to a potentially great recruiting class and now Hammy prob goes Wilcat for sure

Except Bamba and Randolph aren't going where he chooses. Billy Preston didn't wait for Quade, either.

th

Congrats to 2017 G Quade Green @Q_Green1 of Neumann Goretti(PA) on selecting Kentucky to further his education and play basketball

If he committed over the summer, maybe we have 5 commits right now

Or maybe we don't. Can we promise each other that if doesn't pick cuse that people won't invent all these fantasy scenarios in which we would have been turning away half the top 10 if he had committed?

Something called "1st State Sports" just tweeted congratulations for Quade Green for selecting UK. Has he even announced yet?

Taking everything that our board insiders have said, I personally think it's going to be Syracuse.

Jake is trying to make sure that we're all surprised when he announces for Syracuse. Jake also said that nothing would surprise him at this point. Dash says he's 50/50. Cuseman/JB44 say that we have zero chance. OM13 is positive that it's us.

I'm with Jordoo on this, but I'm a pretty optimistic person!!

Status
Not open for further replies.