Class of 2017 - PG Trevon Duval (DE) to Duke | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Trevon Duval (DE) to Duke

Says here that the Cuse coaches want him to come out and visit. Plus mentions being happy for Mali on getting drafted in the first round. If we really do get back into the Duval market, then that tells you all about how the Q. Green recruitment is trending.

Yeah, but if we start recruiting him again and his dad says to JB, "How would you develop Trevon's brand?" I could see JB walking out, and I wouldn't blame him.
I would love for this to happen and be on video. If it was like a 6 second vine I would watch it for at least 20 minutes.

Maryland watching him too.
There was a roundtable at the Peach Jam yesterday between games. When they talked about Duval, they said SMU was a major player before the Larry Brown thing. One of the guys predicted Maryland...

ummmmm...
7d606fd5a1dc0bad537138b0f5d901af.320x240x109.gif

This can't be a good sign.

JB doesn't waste time and effort on players he knows he has no realistic chance to land.

See: Porter, Michael.

This can't be a good sign.
Like I said on my recent pod, the Duval situation is very messy at the moment with lots of unknowns about how his future will play out. You have questions about academics and the possibility of going overseas that is out there. I don't think anybody will get a true read on things until next spring.

Why did we stop recruiting this kid? Can we get back in since most recruiting gurus think Quade is going to either UK or Duke?

I don't know why but this recruitment reminds me of Whitehead.

RF2044 said:
Because he isn't even enrolled at a high school.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg with the issues.

I think there is one school that could get him eligible. And I bet he would be an honors student there as well.