Class of 2017 - PG Trevon Duval (DE) to Duke | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Trevon Duval (DE) to Duke

Duval is sick, he needs to be Orange. The kid is a killer. He can do whatever he wants on the court.
Yes, this. Killer. And like you said, Dion type goings on, does as he pleases. I like what I saw from his passing game yesterday. Good handle that will very polished by the time his day comes. But he was looking up, getting people easy opportunities, even though it was a free for all.
Wherever he goes, I see him shooting the ball and penetrating, dishing but probably a lower fg percentage than you would like. Some great scoring combo guards have done this and it's that aggressive mentality that you need at the end of the game or in the case of an offense that struggles for looks, to get you to the end of the game.

I love Battle, Donte and McCullough, but Duval would be THE biggest recruit since Carmelo. I would love to land Porter as well, but I think Duval is even better than Porter, or at least, he would have a bigger impact in college. If we were able to land Duval and Battle stuck around for a second year, I just don't even have any words for how crazy my expectations would be. These two guys are tough, highly skilled winners.

orangefog said:
I love Battle, Donte and McCullough, but Duval would be THE biggest recruit since Carmelo. I would love to land Porter as well, but I think Duval is even better than Porter, or at least, he would have a bigger impact in college. If we were able to land Duval and Battle stuck around for a second year, I just don't even have any words for how crazy my expectations would be. These two guys are tough, highly skilled winners.
yeah. He's clearly a must get

Yes, might not practice though.
Is Porter going to be there? If he is maybe Moyer can work on him a bit more since SU staff isn't trying working as hard as other schools.

Duval is up to #4 on ESPN this morning. We need to lock this kid up.
Don't worry. If we do indeed lock him up, he will drop down to the 20s. I am booking!
index.php

The Elite 24 game is on ESPN2 again right now. Just barely started.