PGA and LIV merge | Syracusefan.com

PGA and LIV merge

So are the bad guys good again, and the good guys more bad now?

It is gross but I won’t care all that much unless the PGA starts having team events

It is gross but I won’t care all that much unless the PGA starts having team events

I think they said they were going to incorporate team events.

I know. It just sucks. Hate to see Phil and Norman vindicated.
This was always going to be the end game in some form. I just didn't think they'd get there this quickly. No winners here, except for the many parties who will profit from this.

Not a huge golf fan and this seem liked pampered privileged battling pampered privileged, but from what I have read and seen PGA leadership got handled here. If I was a player who stayed - I'd be peeved.

how are the PGA guys not pissed on this. Guys left for LIV, got paid. PGA convinced others to stay did not get paid and now they are all back together. LIV guys are laughing all the way to the bank

They’re talking about that right now on the golf channel. LIV golfers made bank and PGA golfers are pissed about the merger. Moynihan, who is now CEO of all golf, is meeting with players this afternoon.

They’re talking about that right now on the golf channel. LIV golfers made bank and PGA golfers are kissed about the merger. Moynihan, who is now CEO of all golf, is meeting with players this afternoon.
the reports that the PGA players found out about the deal on Twitter is just a perfect end to this debacle by the soon to be unemployed PGA commissioner.

This is a text book case on why you always stay professional and don’t throw mud and insult people and entities you might do business with by choice or not.

The PGA did not have a slam dunk defense against antitrust claims.

As much business as the golf industry does with China to scream about Saudi was the height of hypocrisy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom