Phil Jackson on duke.. | Syracusefan.com

Phil Jackson on duke..

Hill, Irving, and Jay Williams had injury problems, though admittedly Williams was by his own stupidity.

There aren't a lot of superstars, but Reddick, Battier, Ferry, and Laetner off the top of my head all had/have 10 plus year careers which in and of itself is pretty good.

This is all spitballing admittedly, I don't have the full list of Duke guys who've been drafted.

I'm not sold on Okafor either. He had an awful summer league.

Hill, Irving, and Jay Williams had injury problems, though admittedly Williams was by his own stupidity.

There aren't a lot of superstars, but Reddick, Battier, Ferry, and Laetner off the top of my head all had/have 10 plus year careers which in and of itself is pretty good.

This is all spitballing admittedly, I don't have the full list of Duke guys who've been drafted.
Boozer and Deng have had pretty decent careers as well

Boozer and Deng have had pretty decent careers as well
And brand. And maggette. Even guys who really weren't good like Sheldon Williams stayed in the league for 6-8 years.

Edit: and Dunleavy

Last edited:
I'm not sold on Okafor either. He had an awful summer league.
The guy was physically unable to play more than a 6-7 minute stretch last season without taking a rest. In an otherwise talented player, the how much he wants it piece, bears watching.

How was Phil Jackson as a coach without Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant on his roster. That is what I would ask Mr. 11 rings.

Last edited:
Sheldon Williams

qvtoxa0r9q0tmbyuqzgq.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors