Pictures of our freshmen | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pictures of our freshmen

bballbeadle said:
WAIT! Wait wait wait. I went back to look at this pic again, and he is supposed to start NEXT fall, not this one. He's not in school yet. That wasn't the young man I saw. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
And this my friends is why eyewitness testimony should never be allowed in a court of law...

DC2 looks so freekin stoned in that pic.
You know, college and what not.
college.jpg

And this my friends is why eyewitness testimony should never be allowed in a court of law...
AZOrange, a million times yes! I was just thinking that today. What's the line, "Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

I cannot believe what an incompetent Googler I am! Today when I was on Marshall St. I saw a very tall young black man wearing a Syracuse Basketball t-shirt. I know what most of our guys look like, of course, and I didn't recognize him. He was quite the handsome fella. I suppose it's possible he was a walk on, or perhaps a sophomore who hasn't played much, like Chukwu. For the life of me, I can't find a 2015 team picture.

Any help? Thanks!

Well, if it was Pikachu he would have been ducking his head underneath the electrical wires!

Also bballbeadle, iommi and I caught a game he played this past year. I believe iommi got to meet him and either interview or discuss a few things so he can confirm as well. Moyer is an extrovert and certainly a charismatic young man. Definitely an alpha personality but at the same time seems like a gracious person, nice disposition. Don't get me wrong, he's tough on the court and shows emotion and exudes confidence, lets the other team know it.

Either way, just a small piece from me that I might have mentioned somewhere but not sure. He did look up to where iommi was sitting and they gave each other a nod or similar. Moyer looked at me, I had a camouflage SU hat but still, he understood as I tipped my cap to him and he nodded and smiled back. I suspect he will play well, but IF he plays well on the court, we will see some energy and pretty big roars from the crowd when he throws one down. Exciting times ahead of us. I feel the same about Kaleb once he gets going.

Moyer has character. Instant fan favorite!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom