Pitino going at some of his players in the presser | Syracusefan.com

Pitino going at some of his players in the presser

Jasoncuse

2022 Iggy Winner: NCAA Tourament
Pitino on Jones: “If I go back and he hasn’t taken care of it, hell could freeze over before he puts on a Louisville uniform again."

Pitino on Aaron: "He's not a Louisville man. He doesn't have a Louisville attitude. He better get it or he'll be playing at another school."

Pitino: “If Shaqquan Aaron had Q’s work ethic and attitude, he’d be playing right now."

Pitino: "I'm not too disappointed tonight ... We missed (Jones) a lot. But it was his selfishness."

If that was JB, he'd get crucified and Yahoo would write 20,000 words about him.

In fairness, the stuff about Jones is about a kid who is suspended for breaking team rules, and who was suspended a game earlier because Pitino was pissed off about the fact that he flopped. I think we'd all excuse Jimmy B if, for instance, he went after Fab Melo for doing something selfish that resulted in his suspension.

EDIT: Oh, you said YAHOO would crucify Jimmy. Yes, that's true.

Pitino on Jones: “If I go back and he hasn’t taken care of it, hell could freeze over before he puts on a Louisville uniform again."

Pitino on Aaron: "He's not a Louisville man. He doesn't have a Louisville attitude. He better get it or he'll be playing at another school."

Pitino: “If Shaqquan Aaron had Q’s work ethic and attitude, he’d be playing right now."

Pitino: "I'm not too disappointed tonight ... We missed (Jones) a lot. But it was his selfishness."

If that was JB, he'd get crucified and Yahoo would write 20,000 words about him.

Forde's in Pitinos pockets.

Forgive me...but who's Q? Maybe I'm totally dense...

Pitino should go off to light a fire under his players. UofL is falling apart. Can't believe Shaqquan Aaron didn't play, although he definitely has been underachieving. Lots of drama on this team too.

Wow. I can't imagine what Jones did. Has he been hanging out with Rasheed Sulaimon?

True - I would imagine their have been bigger ones, but I get the ranking. I still watch the kid and can't imagine why he doesn't do more out there at times.
He started the game, put 0-0-0 on the score sheet, and fouled out.

ESPN had a crawl saying that this was the first time that had happen since, I think, 2011.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom