Pitt Game Thread ... Rico's Gone | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game Thread ... Rico's Gone

Dave85 said:
The crowd needs to be more involved.

Are you even here? It's been loud as hell.

Lots of time left but our guards need to make shots and they have been horrible today.

And need to rebound.

Looks bleak but possible.

Dave85 said:
Howard is going to get an air filled with JB's mouth

Yea. JB didn't go 4 guards with all 3 shooters for Frank to take that shot.

Poor coaching my jb today. We have to do something different on offense against these guys. They got what we do, down pat.

Agreed, love JB but the stubbornness is ridiculous when it comes to Pitt and trying something/anything different

Nobody else has this problem with them. Blame us and our inability to adapt.
Who's fault is that? Outcoached everytime we play this team, and it's not like they do something different to beat us. Always the same. You might say it's about our execution, but I disagree. We have nothing different to throw at Pitt, ever. They overhedge on the pick and roll every time. We need to split that or give it up to the pick, but we never do it.

two ass'ts of Jaime getting a head coaching job? Is he serious?

Who's fault is that? Outcoached everytime we play this team, and it's not like they do something different to beat us. Always the same. You might say it's about our execution, but I disagree. We have nothing different to throw at Pitt, ever. They overhedge on the pick and roll every time. We need to split that or give it up to the pick, but we never do it.
I think we agree? I love JB and everything he's done but if he's going to be 2-3 exclusive then I'm ready to move on. We can still run it 80-90% of the time but we need to have a change up. Instead we get out worked, out coached and out rebounded by the same friggin 3 teams every year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom